Mercy Eke Wades Into The Insecurities In Nigeria

Forum 2 years ago

Mercy Eke Wades Into The Insecurities In Nigeria

Big Brother Naija reality show star Mercy Eke has reacted to the insecurities in Nigeria right now.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ef9d3531617ebb9d018d5a98f6d23bba.jpeg

The media personality and entrepreneur stated it’s very sad and disturbing to be hearing news of gunmen kidnapping and killing civilians constantly in every part of the country. She added Nigerians are not resting as all these atrocities are happening.

The news on insecurity almost everywhere in the country is disturbing and sad. When do we rest from all these?

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b95b63ce0f63556b28c31e52db26d335.png

Nigerians over the past few days has been hit with series of kidnapping and killings by bandits across the country especially in the northern part of the country where some unknown gunmen recently kidnapped and killed three students in Kaduna State.

Check out some of the comments from some Nigerians who thinks the country is at ‘war’ with these bandits but there seems to be no hope of the people;

Nigeria is at war. FG has lost control of the country. Bandits, herdsmen and terrorists have taken over. There is no govt in place. No one is calling the shot. Nigerians are refugees in Niger. Embassies are warning their citizens to stay off Nigeria. How are the mighty fallen?

This is the most insecure time in the history of Nigeria.

It gets scary everyday now because you never know what next will happen. Nobody is safe. We can’t trust or depend on the police forces… we are our own defense now

May God continue to protect and shield us from harm’s way. This insecurity seems to be increasing every day, we can only hold onto God

When use of licensed fire arms is legalized… We need to understand that we are our own Chief Security Officers and Commander of Our Armed Forces first, before even the police, armed forces and GCFR…

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EFCC Arrests Sirika Over N8bn Nigeria Air Fraud
Forum | 2 days ago

EFCC Arrests Sirika Over N8bn Nigeria Air Fraud

Mercy Chinwo Not Aware EeZee Tee Treated Me Unfairly – Dr Roy
Forum | 2 days ago

Mercy Chinwo Not Aware EeZee Tee Treated Me Unfairly – Dr Roy

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani
Forum | 3 days ago

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani