‘Shut Up’ – Erica Knocks Troll Who Tried To Pitch Her Against Nengi

Forum 2 years ago

‘Shut Up’ – Erica Knocks Troll Who Tried To Pitch Her Against Nengi

BBNaija star, Erica Nlewedim has knocked a troll who tried to pitch her against her fellow BBNaija star, Rebecca Nengi Hampson.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/0ba84a157ec7ba71ab598879116ae47b.jpg

This troll tried doing this just days after Erica patronized Nengi’s make-up artist to enhance her beauty.

In a recent post she made on Instagram, Erica further tagged the make-up artist in the post as she uploaded some lovely photos of herself.

However, while others were applauding Erica, this obvious fan of Nengi who wasn’t happy called out Erica for patronizing Nengi’s make-up artist.

The social media user wrote;

“nothing is breathtaking here…you vvip’s should advise her to stop patronising bibyonce cus dath lady don’t really check her… in this world nothing is sweet like working with people who love and appreciate you… der is nothing extraordinary to compare to how she always makes Nengi’s makeup.”

Reacting to the comment, Erica wrote;

“@lovemenow18 shut up”

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/86c7fa810894fcc7412a0132436511a0.png

Not long ago, the lawyer for Nigerian musician, Davido, Prince Bobo Ajudua shared his thoughts about Nengi and Erica.

The renowned celebrity lawyer shared this during a recent question and answer session with his followers not long ago.

One of his followers asked;

“Do you talk to Erica, if yes what do you like about her?

His answer was;

“Yes I do! What I like about her is she’s very very loyal. She doesn’t play once someone is her person. It’s ride or die. God bless her soul”

On the part of Nengi, another follower asked;

“Tell us what you like about Nengi Pengi”

He replied with the words;

“She’s a go getter. She sets targets and achieves them. You see that house? She had the more for it ready even 2 months before she bought it. She’s also a workaholic. Set to set. Back to back. God bless your hustle sisi Nene”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Nkechi Blessing, Nina Ivy Lambast Troll Who Prayed That One Of Jnr Pope’s Children Should Die
Forum | 12 hours ago

Nkechi Blessing, Nina Ivy Lambast Troll Who Prayed That One Of Jnr Pope’s Children Should Die

Peter Obi Knocks 2024 Budget, Calls For Focus On Citizens
Forum | 3 days ago

Peter Obi Knocks 2024 Budget, Calls For Focus On Citizens' Welfare

Lady Recounts How Lagos Motorist Bashed Her Car And Still Tried to Woo Her
Forum | 6 days ago

Lady Recounts How Lagos Motorist Bashed Her Car And Still Tried to Woo Her

Bwala Knocks Peter Obi Over Quality Of Boreholes Donated To Northern Communities
Forum | 1 week ago

Bwala Knocks Peter Obi Over Quality Of Boreholes Donated To Northern Communities