Chukwuma Frank Ibezim sworn-in as the Senator representing Imo North Senatorial District

Forum 2 years ago

Chukwuma Frank Ibezim sworn-in as the Senator representing Imo North Senatorial District

Chukwuma Frank Ibezim has finally been sworn-in as the Senator representing Imo North Senatorial District by the senate President, Ahmad Lawan.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/5383522466a8a96473ab49120d45a338.jpeg

The Clerk to the Senate, Ibrahim El-Ladan administered the oaths of office and allegiance on Ibezim on the directives of Lawan. He was sworn-in after three months of legal tussle with Ifeanyi Ararume, a contender for the seat.

The seat became vacant in December 2019 after the demise of Benjamin Uwajumogu, who was sworn in to represent the senatorial district at the commencement of the ninth senate.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Martin Scorsese Hoping to Make Frank Sinatra Biopic With Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence
Forum | 1 day ago

Martin Scorsese Hoping to Make Frank Sinatra Biopic With Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence

Imo Police Arrest Kidnap Kingpin, Recover Stolen Vehicle
Forum | 2 days ago

Imo Police Arrest Kidnap Kingpin, Recover Stolen Vehicle

How My Son Was Killed By Vigilante Group – Bauchi District Head Reveals
Forum | 2 days ago

How My Son Was Killed By Vigilante Group – Bauchi District Head Reveals

Frankenstein: Guillermo del Toro Confirms Respected Horror Actor Has ‘Pivotal Cameo’ in Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Frankenstein: Guillermo del Toro Confirms Respected Horror Actor Has ‘Pivotal Cameo’ in Movie