“Why I Didn’t Mourn The Death Of My Son” – Eucharia Anunobi Reveals (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

“Why I Didn’t Mourn The Death Of My Son” – Eucharia Anunobi Reveals (Video)

Nollywood veteran actress, Eucharia Anunobi has revealed why she didn’t mourn the death of her son, who died due to complications arising from sickle cell anaemia in 2017.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/6409bd42960538be7aad761a4664d041.jpg

According to the pastor, while speaking to Chude Jideonwo in his famous #WithChude show stated that she didn’t mourn her son’s death hopelessly because she believes in the word of God which guarantees hope in all situation.

In her words:

“When you grow in God, it makes you understand that everything is temporal, so there is no need killing yourself. If you lose a loved one, the body is what is gone. The spirit and soul have returned to the one who gave it, and you’ll still have a connection with that spirit someday.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
How My Son Was Killed By Vigilante Group – Bauchi District Head Reveals
Forum | 2 hours ago

How My Son Was Killed By Vigilante Group – Bauchi District Head Reveals

Free Fall: Zachary Levi Cast in Rock-Climbing Action Movie Directed by Death Proof Star
Forum | 4 hours ago

Free Fall: Zachary Levi Cast in Rock-Climbing Action Movie Directed by Death Proof Star

Abia Govt Vows Justice As Protest Rocks Umuahia Over Navy Cadet’s Death In Swimming Pool
Forum | 5 hours ago

Abia Govt Vows Justice As Protest Rocks Umuahia Over Navy Cadet’s Death In Swimming Pool

Sonic the Hedgehog 3 Cast Finds Its Shadow the Hedgehog Voice Actor
Forum | 9 hours ago

Sonic the Hedgehog 3 Cast Finds Its Shadow the Hedgehog Voice Actor