Tottenham face paying world record fee for manager target

Forum 2 years ago

Tottenham face paying world record fee for manager target

Tottenham could reportedly have to pay a world record fee of €30million to prise manager Julian Nagelsmann away from RB Leipzig.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ec70fa5743b00b864d9e75b316b08410.jpg

The highly-rated young German tactician is expected to have a big future in the game after impressive stints with current club Leipzig and former side Hoffenheim, and it seems there could be a battle for his signature this summer.

Nagelsmann has been linked with both Tottenham and Bayern Munich by the Daily Mail, but it seems he won’t come cheap if he is to leave his current post.

According to Goal, Spurs and Bayern would have to cough up as much as €30m for Nagelsmann, which would be a world record fee for a manager.

Nagelsmann has already made history by becoming the youngest ever manager in the Bundesliga, taking the Hoffenheim job when he was just 28.

Now 33, a really big move could be just around the corner for him, with the Mail suggesting that a move to take the Bayern job currently looks most likely.

Hansi Flick is leaving the Allianz Arena at the end of the season and Nagelsmann could be a dream replacement.

Tottenham, meanwhile, recently sacked Jose Mourinho and look in need of a good appointment next after looking like getting it wrong when they axed Mauricio Pochettino last season.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 1 hour ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Davido Reacts After Producer Accused Him of Not Paying Him Royalties
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reacts After Producer Accused Him of Not Paying Him Royalties

Account For Multi-Trillion-Naira Allocations From Federal Account Committee Or Face Legal Action - SERAP Tells Wike, 36 Governors
Forum | 2 days ago

Account For Multi-Trillion-Naira Allocations From Federal Account Committee Or Face Legal Action - SERAP Tells Wike, 36 Governors

Faceless After Dark Release Date Set for Meta Horror Movie
Forum | 3 days ago

Faceless After Dark Release Date Set for Meta Horror Movie