Pep Guardiola confirms one of his “favourite players” is leaving Manchester City for Barcelona

Forum 2 years ago

Pep Guardiola confirms one of his “favourite players” is leaving Manchester City for Barcelona

Speaking in wake of the Carabao Cup final, Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola provided an update on the long, lost Eric Garcia.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/6dcde6fc536478a696da5ef26452bc7c.jpg

Garcia, whose contract with Manchester City is due to expire in the summertime, has been frozen out by Pep Guardiola, with the expectation being that he will depart the club at the end of the season.

The partnership of Ruben Dias and John Stones at the back hasn’t helped his case, nor has Nathan Ake’s arrival, or Aymeric Laporte’s existence. Man City are well-equipped in that area of the field.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/8fbcbd16668785eddee135225ad1fe31.jpg

While you’d think that Garcia would simply be deemed surplus to requirements at the Etihad, that doesn’t necessarily mean that Pep Guardiola is not a huge fan and admirer of the La Masia product.

In fact, Pep revealed in wake of Sunday’s Carabao Cup final that he wishes he had a squad of Eric Garcia’s, but unfortunately, it appears as though he’s heading back to the Nou Camp.

Perhaps one day this pair will be reunited, because it seems as though, even with Garcia being left out of match-day squad after match-day squad, Pep absolutely adores the kid.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists
Forum | 5 hours ago

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists' Captivity

SPORT 19 mins ago Mohammed urges Tornadoes players to forget defeat to Doma United
Forum | 7 hours ago

SPORT 19 mins ago Mohammed urges Tornadoes players to forget defeat to Doma United

Nigerian Army Confirms Two Soldiers Serving In Enugu Stabbed Each Other Publicly In Market
Forum | 11 hours ago

Nigerian Army Confirms Two Soldiers Serving In Enugu Stabbed Each Other Publicly In Market

My Spy: The Eternal City Photo Sets Release Date for Dave Bautista Sequel
Forum | 18 hours ago

My Spy: The Eternal City Photo Sets Release Date for Dave Bautista Sequel