Kris Jenner Does Not Want Blac Chyna At Her Christmas Party

Forum 7 years ago

Kris Jenner Does Not Want Blac Chyna At Her Christmas Party

The lines are clearly being drawn between the Kardashians and Blac Chyna. Following revelations Wednesday that sisters Kim, Kourtney and Khloe want their brother to end his relationship with the former stripper, an insider claims that Chyna, 28, is not included on the guest list for Kris Jenner's annual star-studded Christmas party.

'Rob's family is over Chyna,' a source told People. 'She is not invited to Kris' holiday party.'

It's not known if Rob, 29, also intends to stay away from his mom's extravagant bash in protest, or if he'll show up without his fiancee.

While the famous reality clan is trying to keep Chyna at arm's length, they remain concerned about the future of baby Dream, Rob's five-week-old daughter.

In fact, Star reported in its new issue Wednesday that momager Kris is willing to offer Chyna a pay off of $5 million to hand over custody of Dream to Rob and walk away from the family.

'Five million is about all Rob is worth, so Chyna would be smart to consider Kris' offer,' an insider told Star. 'Everyone knows she doesn't love him - she could cash out now and get on with her life,' the source added. I f you ask me

The rift with Chyna, whose former fiance Tyga is in a steady relationship with Rob's younger half-sister Kylie Jenner, 19, follows last weekend's explosive and very public fight between the couple.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe
Forum | 3 days ago

Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe

FA Cup: ‘You want him in front of goal’ – Lampard hails Chelsea star
Forum | 6 days ago

FA Cup: ‘You want him in front of goal’ – Lampard hails Chelsea star

Kidnappers Abduct Four People Returning From Party In Oyo, Demand N200m
Forum | 6 days ago

Kidnappers Abduct Four People Returning From Party In Oyo, Demand N200m