Newcastle troll Liverpool with savage eight-word tweet after rescuing draw

Forum 2 years ago

Newcastle troll Liverpool with savage eight-word tweet after rescuing draw

Newcastle United have hit out at Liverpool Football Club after rescuing a draw against the Reds in the final seconds of this afternoon’s matchday-opening Premier League clash.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/98ed23419aa0378676503169639376d8.jpg

Mohamed Salah fired Jurgen Klopp’s side into an early lead with some inspired play showcasing his world-class ability, but the Magpies then came on during stoppage time and battled for a point.

Callum Wilson had the ball in the back of the net but it was harshly disallowed for handball, owing to the ball striking his tucked arm whilst he was pushed by the Liverpool defence.

Thankfully, the Tyneside outfit didn’t miss out on a valuable share of the points as they look to escape relegation as Arsenal loanee turned super-sub in his third consecutive appearance to rescue a point.

Newcastle fans will be delighted to see that their club did not wish to forgive the recent acts of the ‘Big Six’ with their post at full-time reading ‘A big point against former Super League opposition’.

Liverpool were signed up as one of the founding clubs of the European Super League that was quickly shattered after outrage across the football world, particularly here in England as six of the nation’s biggest sides signed up to the greedy venture that would’ve ruined the beautiful game.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Tiwa Savage Reveals She Became a Singer Because of Her Crush
Forum | 1 day ago

Tiwa Savage Reveals She Became a Singer Because of Her Crush

EPL: Guardiola reveals how Arsenal, Liverpool are better than Man City
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: Guardiola reveals how Arsenal, Liverpool are better than Man City

EPL: You’ll never be champions – Klopp slams Liverpool players after Palace defeat
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: You’ll never be champions – Klopp slams Liverpool players after Palace defeat

EPL: I didn’t say that – Ten Hag on playing UCL after 2-2 draw with Bournemouth
Forum | 4 days ago

EPL: I didn’t say that – Ten Hag on playing UCL after 2-2 draw with Bournemouth