Age & Career Of Bea Lewis

Forum 3 years ago

Age & Career Of Bea Lewis

Esbertha Helivanna Lewis who is popularly known as Bea Lewis is an African-American entrepreneur, model, fitness enthusiast, and former lover of Africa’s richest man, Aliko Dangote. She owns a restaurant called Concept on Georgia Avenue, and also the popular supper series Hush Dinner Club.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/99a1a5b068d9a78887a0403a8fdc710c.jpg

Early Life & Career

Bea Lewis was born on the 19th of December, 1987, in Georgia in the United States of America. She has since lived in the US and her background can be linked back to Africa. The female entrepreneur became an internet sensation in Nigeria after she took to Instagram in a New Year celebration post to reveal that she was once in a romantic relationship with Aliko Dangote, Africa’s Richest Man, and according to her, he broke her heart into a thousand pieces. She wrote on Instagram

In my 33rd Year:

I dated the richest black man in the world.

He broke my heart in 1000 pieces.

I learned more from him than any person I’ve ever met. Communicating with a billionaire daily makes you see the world different than your humble beginnings in liberty city.

I became more organized and finally am able to step away from the daily kitchen operations.

I learned love without strings.

Give your best without expectations.

Nothing is forever.

I realized a half a million dollar restaurant project was a bad investment.

I purchased two properties.

I started a consistent fitness regime.

Became vegan.

Obtained a profitable stock portfolio.

He changed my perspective on work ethic and patience.

Once my mindset changed the universe gravitated me to people that uplifted me and increased my net worth mentally and financially.

To 2021 and powerful encounters.

She continued

Imagine dating someone that has everything you could ever dream of. What can you offer them, sex? Looks? No, he can have almost any woman in your wildest imagination.

Informative conversation? He is the smartest man on earth. You just listen. Cook for him? He has the best chef on the continent. Dating someone of that magnitude makes you question who you are, your successes, your attractiveness, and your worth as a woman; and that’s no fault to him. He is simply him. Perfect. Wiser than anyone you’ve ever met and his presence is unforgettable.

Controversies

On the 22nd of December, 2009, Lewis committed grand theft and was granted probation felony on the 18th of October, 2010.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/300f2da6c788210c95102948d70ea39a.jpg

Net Worth

Bae Lewis’s net worth is estimated at $1,752,010.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Brilliant signing – Redknapp backs Chelsea star to have good career at Stamford Bridge
Forum | 4 days ago

EPL: Brilliant signing – Redknapp backs Chelsea star to have good career at Stamford Bridge

Biography & Career Of Hank Kuehne
Forum | 1 week ago

Biography & Career Of Hank Kuehne

Age & Career Of Jack Stratton
Forum | 1 week ago

Age & Career Of Jack Stratton

Career & Net Worth Of Bobby Ernest
Forum | 1 week ago

Career & Net Worth Of Bobby Ernest