“All Of You Saying What You Don’t Know About Me, I Will Settle You” – Pastor Odumeje (Video)

2 weeks ago

Controversial man of God, Pastor Odumeje makes a strong claim on ‘settling’ those saying detrimental statements about him.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/7854e3e7989d48a041f6e0287487827b.jpg

In a video shared by veteran actress, Rita Edochie, the self-acclaimed Idaboski Bahose could be heard saying that he intends to take drastic action against those speaking about his family.

This is coming after the death of comedienne, Ada Jesus, who once ridiculed Pastor Odumeje for doing fake miracles.

Sharing the video, Rita Edochie wrote;

“The lion himself, the indaboski bahose. You are a great prophet. Fa ga ekwulili, fa ga silili, ma ife osulu fa kwube, anyi bu odogwu.”

Watch the video below …

Related Forums
Don Jazzy Kneels Down To Greet Veteran Actor, Kanayo. O. Kanayo As They Meet For The First Time (Video)
Forum

Don Jazzy Kneels Down To Greet Veteran Actor, Kanayo. O. Kanayo As They Meet For The First Time (Video)

2 days ago
Forum

'Your Crown Is Useless If You Cannot Help Others Grow' – Don Jazzy (Video)

2 days ago
RCCG Youths, Pastors Shave Hair To Mourn Pastor Dare Adeboye (Photos)
Forum

RCCG Youths, Pastors Shave Hair To Mourn Pastor Dare Adeboye (Photos)

3 days ago
Pastor Paul Adefarasin Tells Church Members To Start Planning An Escape From Nigeria (Video)
Forum

Pastor Paul Adefarasin Tells Church Members To Start Planning An Escape From Nigeria (Video)

3 days ago