Azealia Banks Reveals She Suffered A Miscarriage

Forum 7 years ago

Azealia Banks Reveals She Suffered A Miscarriage

Azealia Banks revealed on her Facebook page this morning that she recently suffered a miscarriage.

Azealia Banks is caught up in headlines and drama today. The first bout came when Azealia threw shots at fellow New York rapper, Nicki Minaj, the reason for which is unclear– she revealed in the lengthy Facebook post (which she has since deleted) that she’s collaborated with Nicki Minaj’s ex on a record, so this might have something to do with the seemingly unwarranted attack.

After that Facebook post, she got to typing some more. In another post, which she has also since deleted, she revealed some pretty heavy news– she “just” suffered a miscarriage. She wrote on Facebook, “So I’ve just had a really major life event happen and I want to talk about it because this wouldn’t be an Azealia Banks page without loads of oversharing right? Anywho, I’ve just had a miscarriage and am pretty taken aback by it all and really confused and in shock and guilty and a bit depressed and like a failure and very ashamed.”

View a screenshot of the Facebook post above. She’s followed up the deleted post with a new message, check that out below.

Should she have shared this on a public platform?

We’re sending our condolences to Azealia. Hopefully things start looking up.

HOPEFULLY the tabloids don't get tacky about this Azealia Banks headline. I've had a real rough 2016. I honestly need a… Geplaatst door Azealia Banks op dinsdag 20 december 2016

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
One Hundred Years of Solitude Teaser Trailer Reveals Netflix Series Based on Masterpiece Novel
Forum | 2 days ago

One Hundred Years of Solitude Teaser Trailer Reveals Netflix Series Based on Masterpiece Novel

Ex-Reps Member, Nwuke Reveals Why Fubara Is Gaining Support In Rivers
Forum | 2 days ago

Ex-Reps Member, Nwuke Reveals Why Fubara Is Gaining Support In Rivers

EPL Title: Arsene Wenger reveals one advantage Arsenal have over Man City
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL Title: Arsene Wenger reveals one advantage Arsenal have over Man City

Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy
Forum | 3 days ago

Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy