“I’m Making More Money As Solo Artist” - Peter Okoye Reveals

Forum 2 years ago

“I’m Making More Money As Solo Artist” - Peter Okoye Reveals

Popular Nigerian singer,  Peter Okoye has revealed that he makes more money now as a solo artist after leaving Psquare.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/66de1a47a83171629607e7b6ec1af5cf.jpeg
In a recent interview with Hip TV, Peter who now goes by the name Mr. P, said he enjoys more freedom now than when he was in the group.

According to him, he no longer has to split his earnings three ways and can cancel shows when ever he wants.

“Hundred percent, I am. I don’t have to share three ways. Call it greed or selfishness. It’s your own cup of tea. I share with nobody. Yes, my management and my team. Fine. But I’m doing my own thing. I’m freer.

I’m making more money. Freedom is key. I can get a call that there’s a show next week and it’s my daughter’s birthday. I can say, ‘cancel it’. As a group, I couldn’t do that. Moneywise, if I used to share three ways, I share alone.

What am I doing music for? It’s about doing it how I feel it. It’s not even about the money. But when it comes to that, I make more than I was while in the group”
 he said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Ex-Reps Member, Nwuke Reveals Why Fubara Is Gaining Support In Rivers
Forum | 1 day ago

Ex-Reps Member, Nwuke Reveals Why Fubara Is Gaining Support In Rivers

Why Nigeria Needs Parliamentary System Of Govt – Peter Obi
Forum | 1 day ago

Why Nigeria Needs Parliamentary System Of Govt – Peter Obi

EPL Title: Arsene Wenger reveals one advantage Arsenal have over Man City
Forum | 1 day ago