Liverpool star returns to training following recent injury

2 weeks ago

Liverpool have been handed a timely boost ahead of their next match against Newcastle United after midfielder Curtis Jones was pictured back in action in training earlier on Thursday.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/1e6e8813babf26cbb94a151a2d25e30e.jpg

Jones, 20, recently picked up a minor injury and was subsequently forced to miss a handful of first-team training sessions.

However, following Jones’ recent spell on the sidelines, Jurgen Klopp is set to be handed a selection boost.

After appearing in a training session on Thursday, Liverpool’s young midfielder now looks set to return to action on the weekend when the Reds host the Magpies.

Related Forums
“I Am N48M Richer” – Peter Okoye Rejoices After Winning Bet Following Chelsea’s Victory
Forum

“I Am N48M Richer” – Peter Okoye Rejoices After Winning Bet Following Chelsea’s Victory

1 day ago
Chelsea fans will love the Antonio Conte phone call that convinced star to join them over Arsenal
Forum

Chelsea fans will love the Antonio Conte phone call that convinced star to join them over Arsenal

1 day ago
Liverpool star wants to leave Reds and sits as dream signing for European powerhouses
Forum

Liverpool star wants to leave Reds and sits as dream signing for European powerhouses

1 day ago
Barcelona could miss out on smart transfer for €25m rated star as La Liga rivals would rather sell to Juventus
Forum

Barcelona could miss out on smart transfer for €25m rated star as La Liga rivals would rather sell to Juventus

1 day ago