I Had S*x Willingly With My Boyfriend - 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos

Forum 8 years ago

I Had S*x Willingly With My Boyfriend - 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos

As a mother, if you don't know how to train your daughter to be responsible, she will bring disgrace to you, there is no doubt about that. It's only a matter of time. There are too many small girls running wild.

A 14-year-old girl has confessed that she willingly had s*x in a hotel on Omotolu Street, Amukoko in Lagos with one Abib Muftau, who had been dating her since September 2014.

The girl made the confession after the police arrested 19-year-old Muftau, for allegedly unlawfully having a carnal knowledge of her.

The suspect was also accused of conniving with one other person at large, around 7pm on May 2, to detain the girl at his residence on Adejinyan Street, where he allegedly had another round of s*x with her.

Funny enough, the girl is insisting that she enjoyed it and her boyfriend didn't force her.

[ads4]
According to Punch, the small girl returned home late on the fateful day and was quizzed by her mother. It was learnt that she eventually divulged her whereabouts to the mother, who reported the incident at the Amukoko Police Station, leading to Muftau’s arrest.

The police said Muftau made love with the girl sometime in October and December, 2014, without her parents’ consent.

But in her statement, the girl said she and the suspect had been dating each other for eight months. She also stated that Muftau did not have s*x with her under duress.

In her words:“I know Abib (Muftau). He lives on Adejinyan Street, Amukoko. He started dating me last year September and since our relationship started, he had made love with me twice. The first time was in a hotel on Omotolu Street, Amukoko. It was one hour he booked for and he paid N500. He only did it once.

“In October, 2014, he had s*x with me again in his room when his mother, brothers and sisters were not around. On May 2, I was at home when he came and asked me to follow him to his house.”

Lobatan!
Muftau was arraigned at an Apapa Magistrate’s Court on three counts on unlawful s*xual intercourse and abduction, which according to the police, are punishable under sections 409, 267 and 258 (2) of the Criminal Law of Lagos State of Nigeria, 2011.

The defendant, Muftau, pleaded not guilty to the charges.

He was admitted to bail by the presiding magistrate, Mr. P.A. Adekomaya, in the sum of N10,000 with one surety in like sum. The case was adjourned till May 28, 2015, for hearing.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Oldboy TV Show in the Works at Lionsgate, Park Chan-wook to Produce
Forum | 2 days ago

Oldboy TV Show in the Works at Lionsgate, Park Chan-wook to Produce

Clean Air: The Old Guard 2 Director to Helm NASCAR Rom-Com Movie Produced by Will Smith
Forum | 2 days ago

Clean Air: The Old Guard 2 Director to Helm NASCAR Rom-Com Movie Produced by Will Smith

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth
Forum | 3 days ago

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth

Cement-Laden Truck, Commercial Bus Collide On Lagos Bridge
Forum | 3 days ago

Cement-Laden Truck, Commercial Bus Collide On Lagos Bridge