Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo Shows Off His Beautiful Wife, Celebrates Her Birthday In Style (Photo)

1 week ago

Veteran Nollywood, actor Kenneth Okonkwo is celebrating his wife's birthday today.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/254665b120c7d293b557072a4b4548d3.jpg

His beautiful and gorgeous wife, Ifeoma Okonkwo added a year older today.

In the post shared by the actor, he took his time to gush over the queen of his heart even as he heaped blessings upon her on her birthday.

According to him, may God make him the perfect husband for her.

“Happy birthday to the Queen of my heart. I love you. May God make me a perfect husband for you and nourish you in wisdom and good health all the days of your life”.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/3dff52f8350f95c0d0aedf9c0177ed72.jpg

Related Forums
Three young men have been arrested over alleged homosexual act in Otukpo Local Government Area of Benue state.      The youths were nabbed by members of Zone HB community on Monday, May 3, and handed over to an the president of an NGO, Comrade Chris Ogah, who in turn handed them to the police for prosecution.      According to report, the trio were caught having sex during the birthday party of one of them identified as David, 18.
Forum

Three young men have been arrested over alleged homosexual act in Otukpo Local Government Area of Benue state. The youths were nabbed by members of Zone HB community on Monday, May 3, and handed over to an the president of an NGO, Comrade Chris Ogah, who in turn handed them to the police for prosecution. According to report, the trio were caught having sex during the birthday party of one of them identified as David, 18.

1 day ago
Three young men have been arrested over alleged homosexual act in Otukpo Local Government Area of Benue state.      The youths were nabbed by members of Zone HB community on Monday, May 3, and handed over to an the president of an NGO, Comrade Chris Ogah, who in turn handed them to the police for prosecution.      According to report, the trio were caught having sex during the birthday party of one of them identified as David, 18.
Forum

Three young men have been arrested over alleged homosexual act in Otukpo Local Government Area of Benue state. The youths were nabbed by members of Zone HB community on Monday, May 3, and handed over to an the president of an NGO, Comrade Chris Ogah, who in turn handed them to the police for prosecution. According to report, the trio were caught having sex during the birthday party of one of them identified as David, 18.

1 day ago
OAP Toke Makinwa Shows Off Glowing Skin As She Stuns In Designer Swimwear (Photos)
Forum

OAP Toke Makinwa Shows Off Glowing Skin As She Stuns In Designer Swimwear (Photos)

1 day ago
Actor, Alex Ekubo Gets Engaged To His Girlfriend, Fancy Acholonu (Photo)
Forum

Actor, Alex Ekubo Gets Engaged To His Girlfriend, Fancy Acholonu (Photo)

2 days ago