Timini Egbuson Spotted Kissing CeeC Passionately – Video

Forum 2 years ago

Timini Egbuson Spotted Kissing CeeC Passionately – Video

Actor Timini Egbuson and BBnaija star CeeC have got the internet buzzing after a video of them kissing passionately surfaced the net.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/51d7f83225a1cec999c6aa247ac25156.jpg

Timini Egbuson who is known as the bad boy in Nollywood was spotted kissing BBnaija star CeeC and the video has got netizens talking pleading with him not to take things far and break the heart of CeeC.

Some people believe it’s a scene from a movie they are acting but then have pleaded with Timini not to push further with CeeC as he’s known for being a bad boy and always having his way around women because of his charms.

Others were reminding CeeC that Laycon is also interested in her tagging him to come and see what the lady of his dreams is doing even though they think it’s a scene from a movie they are both shooting and acting like lovers.

Laycon made it clear he was interested in CeeC shooting his shots at her saying she’s free to fall for him and CeeC’s reply didn’t say whether she was or wasn’t interested in becoming the queen of the iCons.

video below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Timini Egbuson Deactivates X Account After Old Tweet Resurfaces
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Timini Egbuson Deactivates X Account After Old Tweet Resurfaces

Joey King Reflects Starring in The Kissing Booth and Taylor Swift’s Music Videos
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Joey King Reflects Starring in The Kissing Booth and Taylor Swift’s Music Videos

Okra Is About To Get Expensive – Mixed Reactions As Tiwa Savage Is Spotted Drinking Okra Water
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Okra Is About To Get Expensive – Mixed Reactions As Tiwa Savage Is Spotted Drinking Okra Water

I Think I’m In Love, I
Forum | 4 weeks ago

I Think I’m In Love, I'm Considering Marriage – Timini Egbuson Says As He Reveals Relationship Status