Disable Ad-blockers, "Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Amazing! You Won't Believe What Daddy Freeze Did to a Girl Who Insulted Him on Instagram

Forum 7 years ago

Amazing! You Won't Believe What Daddy Freeze Did to a Girl Who Insulted Him on Instagram

Daddy Freeze is regarded as one of Nigeria's most controversial On Air Personalities because his many outbursts on social media.

Freeze, whose real name is Ifedayo Olarinde is currently the host of Cool FM’s evening Drive Show.

Recently, Freeze shared an experience he had with a lady on Instagram. He revealed that the girl had stormed his page to pour insults on him.

However, instead of replying her with his retaliatory insults, he decided to offer her some money for troubles.

This is quite a rare occurrence as Freeze is not known to ignore insults flung at him on social media.

He shared the girl's photo as seen below:

He then proceeded to write out what the girl had done to him and what he did in return:

He wrote: "This girl @hiltexx came to insult me and troll my last post. As a man of God I won't insult her, instead she should send me her account details so I can transfer N20k to her for some food and new clothes.

"Merry Christmas to her in advance."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Bella Ramsey to Play Terrorist Samantha Lewthwaite in Girl Next Door
Forum | 1 day ago

Bella Ramsey to Play Terrorist Samantha Lewthwaite in Girl Next Door

NSCDC arrests man for allegedly raping 4-year-old girl in Ekiti
Forum | 1 day ago

NSCDC arrests man for allegedly raping 4-year-old girl in Ekiti

Geek Girl Trailer: House of the Dragon’s Emily Carey Leads Teen Comedy Series
Forum | 1 week ago