“Nobody Has The Right To Harass Anyone Seen Around Me” – Ubi Franklin Reacts To Baby Mama And Alleged Girlfriend Clash

Forum 2 years ago

“Nobody Has The Right To Harass Anyone Seen Around Me” – Ubi Franklin Reacts To Baby Mama And Alleged Girlfriend Clash

Nigeri an media personality and music executive, Ubi Franklin has tackled the clash between his baby mama, Sandra and his alleged girlfriend, Renee.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ddbb522bb688becc5e07dfa6c602004c.jpg

Taking to his Instagram page, the boss of Made Men Music said that the mothers of his children play very crucial roles in their lives.

Ubi Franklin implored people to respect the decisions and actions he takes on his relationship and avoid propagating negativity.

He noted that nobody has the right to harass any woman that is seen around him and reminded his fans of the love he has for his children and babymamas.

In his words:

“VERY IMPORTANT.

A man’s heart should never be caged and the ability to Love shouldn’t be a question of ridicule

I have loving children and great mothers, with whom I share co-parenting responsibilities with either financially or physically (my kids being in my care physically)where possible.

I have every right to put a call across to all the mothers of my kids to be sure they are fine and possible opportunity to see my kids.

I cannot basically reach a 2year old without the assistance of her mum, and for months it has been impossible.

I have a right of association as a single person. Nobody has a right or have been given such leverage to harass anyone seen around me.

I will urge everyone to respect my relationship decisions and avoid any negative discourse that does little to add positive energy for all involved.”

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/2f8c9da2e22b1a43834df0eb16eacebe.png

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party
Forum | 1 day ago

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party

Security Operatives Uncover Alleged Hideout of Yoruba Nation Agitators in Ibadan
Forum | 1 day ago

Security Operatives Uncover Alleged Hideout of Yoruba Nation Agitators in Ibadan

How A One-Year-Old Baby Was Burnt In Lagos Community Attack – Police
Forum | 2 days ago

How A One-Year-Old Baby Was Burnt In Lagos Community Attack – Police

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies
Forum | 2 days ago

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies