Simi Cries Out Over How Her Daughter Deja Innocently Bullies Her

Forum 2 years ago

Simi Cries Out Over How Her Daughter Deja Innocently Bullies Her

Singer Simi has cried out over how her daughter Deja innocently bullies her with her facial reaction when she does something she doesn’t like.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/53e1d008245d834d1d61dd585d7b636b.jpg

Simi talking about the recent incident with her daughter cried out over how she innocently bullies her after all that she went through with her thinking it’s not fair that she’s doing that to her while growing up.

According to Simi, Deja was watching Cocomelon and she just opened Tik Tok for 2 seconds and a certain song played loud and the look Deja just gave her was like the ‘bro are you for real’ kind of look which made her turn off the app.

READ ALSO: Alex Unusual Advises A Beggar Who Asked For 10k To Buy A Cake For A Friend

Simi then lamented that Deja has been bullying her and she feels like it’s not ok after the stretch marks she got during childbirth, showing how hurt she is by the involuntary action of her daughter which turned out to be a bully.

Simi and her daughter are so good and adorable together and we know she isn’t serious after she bulling her unintentionally as babies are fond of doing that by speaking with their actions and body language and that’s what Deja was trying to do.

screenshot below;

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/bbb7157c2f714ac672565286adb6e69d.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 21 hours ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out
Forum | 1 day ago

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 3 days ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town

Simi And Adekunle Gold Make Me Regret Being Single – Tiwa Savage
Forum | 3 days ago

Simi And Adekunle Gold Make Me Regret Being Single – Tiwa Savage