‘Use It To Collect money At The Bank’ – Nigerians Drag Erica For Bragging About Being Followed By Omotola Jalade, Genevieve On Twitter

Forum 3 years ago

‘Use It To Collect money At The Bank’ – Nigerians Drag Erica For Bragging About Being Followed By Omotola Jalade, Genevieve On Twitter

Nigerians have dragged former Big Brother Naija housemate and actress, Erica Ngozi Nlewedim for bragging about the top Nigerian celebrities who follow her on social media.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/373d8d1e3f4521bc67288dd65e84101c.jpg

Erica Nlewedim took to her Twitter page and shared screenshots of A-list Nollywood actresses such as Genevieve Nnaji, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde and Kemi Adetiba who follow her back on Twitter and noted that she brags differently

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/99e94e51ec3da7eab73b98a75bd53f8d.png

Reacting to her tweet, some Twitter users slammed Erica for boasting over followership and trying to get validation.

Whilst some reminded her that getting followed by the likes of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde, Genevieve Nnaji and Kemi Adetiba is not an achievement, but should rather translate her status into money.

Reacting to this,

@adebukolaolose wrote “Go and use it to collect money from bank now”

@discerningspy wrote “What seeking for validation can cause. This girl needs to grow up”

@douglas.inge wrote “But she’s nothing like them! She acts so cheap and low! What a shame”

@rachelfadoju wrote “So this is an achievement? Smh”

@only1shocker wrote “For ordinary follow oo! This girl de ment”

@elllacandy wrote “People are bragging for money u dey brag for shit’s”

This comes after a few days ago, Erica took to her Instagram page to set the records straight about the kind of person she is.

I don’t respond to people who dictate to me or try to bring me down. If I fall, I will rise up even stronger because I’m a survivor not a victim. I am in control of my life and there’s nothing I can’t achieve! .

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
FG Set To Merge CBN’s NIRSAL, Bank Of Agriculture
Forum | 46 mins ago

FG Set To Merge CBN’s NIRSAL, Bank Of Agriculture

Omotola Jalade Meets Davido, Shares Sweet Hug
Forum | 11 hours ago

Omotola Jalade Meets Davido, Shares Sweet Hug

Tacha Lambasts Nigerians For Seeking Justice For Bullied Schoolgirl
Forum | 1 day ago

Tacha Lambasts Nigerians For Seeking Justice For Bullied Schoolgirl