“If A Man Buys Me A Car, I Won’t Appreciate It As Much As I Would If He Gets Me A Shop- Didie

3 weeks ago

Nigerian fast-rising actress, Didie Kanem has explained why she values growth and assets more than luxury.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c4dd54915879427503fad6f9c6d78228.jpg

Didie Kanem caused a stir on social media after she disclosed that she values being supported in her business than being gifted a car that can reduce in value at any time. According to her, she appreciates people who are able to invest in her growth and see her prosper.

It has been a trend to see women flaunt their luxurious possessions without businesses that can be able to sustain them.

See screenshot below:

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/cd3330ff7b040c803ecfc24f3041c9e6.png

Her comment sparked mixed reactions from fans as they trooped under the comment section.

domingo_loso wrote: A lot of Nigerian ladies rather collect free money, or be spoilt with gifts, rather than actually being given money to use for investment or putting in work. No 🧢.

_titilola wrote: I will use those gifts to set myself up for growth

d.a.e.z.e wrote: Stop needing things from men and plan to set yourself up for growth, while on the path i am certain of someone that genuinely wants to be a part of your story will align with you. Men are not the pioneers for a woman’s success!

iamelfideojnr wrote: E-bambiala with pride 😂 must men always do everything for you people??

bensuccess1 wrote: Everytime a man this a man that

Shea women no dey make am for una family

susyylicious22 wrote: Must men do everything for women? Can’t you set up your own growth yourself?

___elvo.__ wrote: They spoil you with expensive gifts,Yet they can’t set you up to grow. Una go just open mouth dy talk rubbish 🤦🏾‍♂️. Kuku commot my head nau,Women can never be satisfied abeg 😂

Related Forums
Silky alternative target identified as West Ham fret over wage demands of Man United star Jesse Lingard
Forum

Silky alternative target identified as West Ham fret over wage demands of Man United star Jesse Lingard

2 days ago
Manchester United on verge of clinching transfer deal for Aston Villa ace
Forum

Manchester United on verge of clinching transfer deal for Aston Villa ace

2 days ago
‘Absolute rubbish’ – Boost for Chelsea and Man United as Arsenal plans to sign wonderkid are dismissed in heartbreak for Gunners
Forum

‘Absolute rubbish’ – Boost for Chelsea and Man United as Arsenal plans to sign wonderkid are dismissed in heartbreak for Gunners

2 days ago
Opinion: Man United should sign one of the most underrated players in Europe who’d give them a mix of Kane and Sancho
Forum

Opinion: Man United should sign one of the most underrated players in Europe who’d give them a mix of Kane and Sancho

2 days ago