Top 5 Songs in Peruzzi "Rum & Boogie"

Forum 3 years ago

Top 5 Songs in Peruzzi "Rum & Boogie"

Nigerian serial hitmaker and sexual vocalist, Tobechukwu Victor Okoh who is popularly known as Peruzzi comes through with his sophomore album tagged 'Rum & Boogie".

The former GoldenBoy Entertainment star, Peruzzi who recently joined Davido's DMW in 2017 presents a 20-tracks LP album featuring Don Jazzy, Tiwa Savage, Davido, Wande Coal, Phyno, and Patoranking.

In his chat with Apple Music, Peruzzi said. “The Rum part represents, or tells, all the love stories and the emotional stuff, the whole ups and downs of life, and all that shit. And then the Boogie part, we decided to make it the happy part—it has all the club songs, all the uptempo songs. It’s all the stuff people haven’t seen me do before—me trying new things.”

Here are the Top 5 songs in the 'Rum & Boogie' album by Peruzzi.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/98caece638a7166b79e403efbf5a6a14.jpg

• 5. See Love

See Love is a melodic vibe produced by Zaki Amujei. The DMW vibe machine gave us another classic performance with so many switch inflows and melodies.

• 4. Matrimony Featuring Tiwa Savage

Talented music producer and DMW associate, Lussh join Peruzzi and Tiwa Savage in a high-tempo street vibe tagged 'Matrimony.

• 3. Gunshot 

Gunshot is a funky tune produced by VStix. It is one of the few singles on this project. Peruzzi gave us something classic on this one with relatable lyrics and melodic vibes.

• 2. God Forbid 

DMW star, Peruzzi finally adds his God Forbid song whose snippet went viral on social media to his second studio album. This sounded like a typical Nollywood soundtrack for a love song.

• 1. Somebody Baby Featuring Davido

Finally, just like expected, a Davido and Peruzzi collaboration is on the 'Rum & Boogie' album. The single Somebody Baby is already topping charts across platforms.

Other adorable tunes off the album include Lagbaja, Baddest featuring Don Jazzy and Phyno, Available featuring Wande Coal, and, Change Your Style featuring Boylexxy, Feeling Good.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Rumor: Avengers 5’s Release Date Might Not Be Delayed
Forum | 3 days ago

Rumor: Avengers 5’s Release Date Might Not Be Delayed

Rumours First Image Revealed for Cate Blanchett and Alicia Vikander-Led Comedy
Forum | 6 days ago

Rumours First Image Revealed for Cate Blanchett and Alicia Vikander-Led Comedy

“I just wake up hear say my guy don buy private jet” — Peruzzi shocked at Davido’s recent purchase
Forum | 2 weeks ago

“I just wake up hear say my guy don buy private jet” — Peruzzi shocked at Davido’s recent purchase

I’m A Master Producer – Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Hit Songs As He Reminds Fans Of His Musical Prowess
Forum | 2 weeks ago

I’m A Master Producer – Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Hit Songs As He Reminds Fans Of His Musical Prowess