Net Worth Of Helen McCrory

Forum 3 years ago

Net Worth Of Helen McCrory

Helen Elizabeth McCrory OBE was an English actress. After studying at the Drama Centre London, she made her stage debut in The Importance of Being Earnest in 1990. Other stage roles include playing Lady Macbeth in Macbeth at Shakespeare's Globe, Olivia in Twelfth Night and Rosalind in As You Like It in the West End.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/3a1c01faec2bcee8fa03de62ef2b1379.jpg

Early Life & Career

Helen McCrory was born in Paddington, London, England in August 1968. One of her best known roles has come starring as Aunt Polly on the television series Peaky Blinders starting in 2013. McCrory has also had recurring roles on the TV series Anna Karenina as the title character, North Square, The Jury, The Last King, Life, Penny Dreadful, To Appomattox, Fearless, MotherFatherSon, and more. Helen McCrory starred as Francoise in the 2001 film Charlotte Gray. She starred as Narcissa Malfoy in the Harry Potter films Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince in 2009, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I in 2010, and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 in 2011. McCrory has also starred as Mama Jeanne in the movie Hugo in 2011, and Clair Dowar in the film Skyfall in 2012. In 1997 she won a BAFTA Award for Best Actress for Streetlife.

Personal Life

Helen McCrory married to actor Damian Lewis 2007. They had two children together. The family owns a townhouse located in Tufnell Park, north London. They bought the house in 2007 from fellow British actor Hugh Laurie. Hugh learned of this fact when Damian called and said "I know this is weird, but I have just bought your house and I am sitting in your bedroom". He proceeded to ask Laurie whether or not he should accept the part on what became NBC's "Life". They also own a house near Sudbury in Suffolk.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/372d5144727c56d6ccd688c4e66d771a.jpeg

Net Worth

Helen McCrory net worth: Helen McCrory was a British actress who had a net worth of $25 million at the time of her death. That was a combined net worth with her husband, fellow actor Damian Lewis. Unfortunately, Helen died on April 16, 2021 at the age of 52 after a battle with cancer.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Police Officers Arrested With Illicit Drugs Worth ₦20 Million
Forum | 11 hours ago

Police Officers Arrested With Illicit Drugs Worth ₦20 Million

Chris Columbus to Direct The Thursday Murder Club Movie, Helen Mirren & More Eyed to Star
Forum | 6 days ago

Chris Columbus to Direct The Thursday Murder Club Movie, Helen Mirren & More Eyed to Star

Netflix to Stop Reporting Subscriber Numbers in 2025
Forum | 1 week ago

Netflix to Stop Reporting Subscriber Numbers in 2025

Rebecca Ferguson Discusses Mission: Impossible Exit: ‘It Needs to Be Worth It’
Forum | 1 week ago

Rebecca Ferguson Discusses Mission: Impossible Exit: ‘It Needs to Be Worth It’