“I Don’t Bleach, A Colleague Burnt my5 Hands, Laps And Feet” – Actress, Halima Abubakar Reveals

Forum 3 years ago

“I Don’t Bleach, A Colleague Burnt my5 Hands, Laps And Feet” – Actress, Halima Abubakar Reveals

Nollywood thespian, Halima Abubakar has reacted to claims that she uses bleaching creams which has led to her having blemishes on her skin.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/39ff5c842f9208d5aa28d2638d84e717.jpg

Reacting to the erroneous assertion of some people, the mother of one revealed that she does not use bleaching products rather her hands, feet and thighs were burnt by an actress.

She disclosed that this happened 7 years ago, but she chose to move on with her life and forget her past.

In her words:

“Regardless am changing livesAnd bettering my self.like a wolf I standHow can you shame the shameless? Be happy that ,I survived it all  .i do my confession ,you can’t write my story .live ,love,and learn.

Pls stop telling me to ignore.stopUnfollow if you don’t like it.

To my nollywood frenemies get ready.You want a show .i will give oneDon’t blame meBlame your selvesI kept your shits.No more keeping it.

AM READY FOR ALL OF YOU.AM READY TO HELP YOU DONE BEING NICE.AM NOT SAVING YOUR MARRIAGESMAKE E CRASH

AM CARRY TOO MUCH OMGI NEED FREEDOM IN MY SOULMY FRIENDS UNA DO ME HORRIBLEBUT GOD HAS BEEN MARVELOUS TO ME”

See the post below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
That ’90s Show: Mila Kunis Reveals if She and Ashton Kutcher Are Returning for Season 2
Forum | 5 hours ago

That ’90s Show: Mila Kunis Reveals if She and Ashton Kutcher Are Returning for Season 2

Deadpool & Wolverine Trailer Reveals Emma Corrin’s Villain Cassandra Nova
Forum | 9 hours ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Trailer Reveals Emma Corrin’s Villain Cassandra Nova

Nollywood Actress, Amaka Chukwujewu Opens Up About Her Life, Reveals What Turns Her On
Forum | 19 hours ago

Nollywood Actress, Amaka Chukwujewu Opens Up About Her Life, Reveals What Turns Her On

Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary
Forum | 19 hours ago

Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary