Meet The Only Governor Who’s Not Leaving Any Debt For His Successor

Forum 8 years ago

Meet The Only Governor Who’s Not Leaving Any Debt For His Successor

At a time when most Nigerian states are in debt and even owing salaries, one Governor is said to be leaving his successor a clean slate.

Katsina State Governor,Ibrahim Shemawill reportedly leave the state debt-free when he vacates office on May 29, 2015.

This was revealed by former Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission ( EFCC), Nuhu Ribadu on Saturday, May 9, 2015, when Shema was being conferred with The Sun Outstanding Performance Exit Award in Lagos.

“We know Ibrahim as a very intelligent person and the best in our class and as someone who was very very meticulous and detailed in whatever he was doing. Within the last eight years, he has changed the face of government in Katsina,”Ribadu said.

“He is the only governor that is going to leave the office with no­ debt behind. He has paid all, including salaries of the workers of his state. We want to thank you for making usall proud. May God continue to be with you,”he added.

Shema will be succeeded as governor by former Speaker of the House of Representatives,Aminu Masari, who contested on the platform of the All Progressives Congress(APC).
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Seyi Law Lays Curses On X User Who Accused Him Of Leaving A Club With A Pr*stitute
Forum | 16 hours ago

Seyi Law Lays Curses On X User Who Accused Him Of Leaving A Club With A Pr*stitute

Governor Mbah Trying to Create Crisis in Enugu – IPOB Warns
Forum | 1 day ago

Governor Mbah Trying to Create Crisis in Enugu – IPOB Warns

I’m Not Fighting With My Successor Like Other Ex-Governors – Dave Umahi
Forum | 3 days ago

I’m Not Fighting With My Successor Like Other Ex-Governors – Dave Umahi

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK
Forum | 3 days ago

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK