Career & Net Worth Of Mapara A Jazz

Forum 3 years ago

Career & Net Worth Of Mapara A Jazz

Mapara A Jazz is a South African music duo which comprises of Mano Nephawe (born 1992) and Leonard Sbechu Malatji (1988). They came to limelight for their hit single John Vuli Gate which went viral across the various social media platforms most especially on Tik Tok as it came with a dance challenge.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/7d1f127d1b2c32e98059c558849865b3.png

Early life & Background

Mapara A Jazz which comprises of both Mano Nephawe and Leonard Sbechu Malatji were born in Pretoria South Africa in 1992 and 1988 respectively.

Career

The music duo Started music professionally in 2007.

They have released couple of songs but finally came to limelight for their single John Vuli Gate which was well received with a dance challenge on the various social media platforms.

The song John Vuli Gate whi h means John should open the gate and let the girls into the yard, was inspired by a scene from Tsotsi, an Oscar winning South African film.

Songs

• John Vuli Gate feat. Ntosh Gazi & Colano

• Corona

• Right Here feat. Mastet Kg, Soweto Gospel choir, John Dellinger & Mr Brown.

• Ghost Prayer

• Stiletto

• I do feat. Mr Friday & Colano

• Celina feat. Thabla Soul & Marina Man

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d49c617ecba73c9ea95aa23d3ec2b441.jpg

Net Worth

Mapara A Jazz is a South African music duo with an estimated net worth of $200,000 .

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Brilliant signing – Redknapp backs Chelsea star to have good career at Stamford Bridge
Forum | 4 days ago

EPL: Brilliant signing – Redknapp backs Chelsea star to have good career at Stamford Bridge

Netflix to Stop Reporting Subscriber Numbers in 2025
Forum | 6 days ago

Netflix to Stop Reporting Subscriber Numbers in 2025

Rebecca Ferguson Discusses Mission: Impossible Exit: ‘It Needs to Be Worth It’
Forum | 6 days ago

Rebecca Ferguson Discusses Mission: Impossible Exit: ‘It Needs to Be Worth It’

Biography & Career Of Hank Kuehne
Forum | 1 week ago

Biography & Career Of Hank Kuehne