Wow! Nigerian Comedian Mc Edo Pikin Shows Off His New House, Dedicates It To His Son (Video)

1 month ago

MC Edo Pikin, a popular Nigerian comedian has taken to Instagram to show off his new house.

The comedian dedicated his new house to his son Jayden, who will be dedicated in church today April 11.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/6204b45618c27704419fae7d1cc2da25.jpeg

MC Edo Pikin wrote; As I DEDICATE you to God today , I DEDICATE this HOUSE to you my son, congratulations my king JAYDEN OJIE GBADAMASI @kingojie2021

@lilytom_ you the best wife in the world my precious pearl

The king is going to church today , you all should join me celebrate my son @kingojie2021

Related Forums
Space Jam: A New Legacy TV Spot Shows Off Granny’s Old School Moves
Forum

Space Jam: A New Legacy TV Spot Shows Off Granny’s Old School Moves

2 hours ago
UPDATE! 7 New COVID-19 Cases, 1 Discharged And 0 Deaths On May 16
Forum

UPDATE! 7 New COVID-19 Cases, 1 Discharged And 0 Deaths On May 16

14 hours ago
Contract offered: Liverpool present new deal to forgotten first-team ace as they take loan stance on talent
Forum

Contract offered: Liverpool present new deal to forgotten first-team ace as they take loan stance on talent

1 day ago
“Don’t Get Pregnant On A Promise” – Kemi Olunloyo Advises Chioma, Recounts Raising Son Alone
Forum

“Don’t Get Pregnant On A Promise” – Kemi Olunloyo Advises Chioma, Recounts Raising Son Alone

1 day ago