Age & Career Of SAINt JHN

Forum 3 years ago

Age & Career Of SAINt JHN

Carlos St John Phillips popularly known as SAINt JHN is an award winning American-Guyanese rapper, singer, songwriter and producer born on August 26, 1986. He became known for his hit single “Roses” which was released in 2016 and was followed up with an exciting remix IN 2019 featuring J Balvin and DJ Imanbek.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/2881a3992a5093dc5d7d0a1a6d202768.jpeg

Early Life & Background

SAINt JHN was born on August 26, 1986 in New York, U.S and originally of Guyanese descent.

Career

He began writing songs at the age of 12 with inspiration from his elder brother.

Saint came through professionally in 2010 with the release of his debut mix-tape “In Association” and was followed up with another mix-tape “The St John Portfolio” on January 29, 20111.

He finally dropped his official single “1999” on March 24, 2016 and came to limelight with the release of his hit single “Roses” on July 22 of the same year. The record was served with a remix while featuring the likes of J Balvin and DJ Imanbek.

He also boast of other singles such as; Gorgous, Famous, Anything can happen and so on.

Saint John is a good songwriter having written songs for the likes of Usher and Jidenna.

He has also worked with top artists such as Beyonce, Octavian, Future and so on.

Songs

• Nights

• Trap

• McDonalds Rich

• Gorgrous

• All I Want is a Yacht

• Anything can happen

• White parents Are Gonna hate this

• Roses

Awards & Nominations

He won the Best Music video category for ‘Brown Skin Girl’ (Alongside Beyonce & Wizkid) at the Grammy Awards 2021.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/825674ae9025d189799cf0b4e8e187b2.jpeg

Net Worth

SAINt JHN is an American-Guyanese rapper with an estimated net worth of $750,000.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Biography & Career Of Hank Kuehne
Forum | 5 days ago

Biography & Career Of Hank Kuehne

Age & Career Of Jack Stratton
Forum | 5 days ago

Age & Career Of Jack Stratton

Career & Net Worth Of Bobby Ernest
Forum | 5 days ago

Career & Net Worth Of Bobby Ernest