Career & Net Worth Of Ifeoma Efiokwu

Forum 3 years ago

Career & Net Worth Of Ifeoma Efiokwu

Ifeoma Efiokwu popularly known as E4MA is a Nigerian dancer, model, video vixen and influencer born on October 4. She became known as a member of thw Girl Got Bod (GGB) dance crew which also comprises of the likes of Odilley Emmanuella known as Ellaley and Afije Rose Omokhua well known as Liquorose.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/2e21c0d0dba9bc81478b9ff180d34ad2.jpg

Early Life & Career

E4MA was born on October 4 in Lagos where also grew up.

She obtained a degree in Political science from the University of Benin, Edo State, Nigeria.

She came to prominence after her sister, Onyinye Efiokwu led her family to the season 6 of the Maltina dance hall where they emerged first runner up.

Ifeoma has been able to explore her career after joining the famous Nigerian dancer, Kaffy’s dance school.

She came to prominence for her GGB dance crew which also has the likes of Ellaley and Liquorose.

As a video vixen, she has featured in top Nigerian artists music videos such as Psquare’s ‘Shekini’ and ‘Ejeajo’, Dija’s ‘Aww and of course Mavin records single “Adaobi”.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d6ea2f2d33347182d5ba23a9602fc6de.jpg

Net Worth

E4MA net worth has not been estimated.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Brilliant signing – Redknapp backs Chelsea star to have good career at Stamford Bridge
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: Brilliant signing – Redknapp backs Chelsea star to have good career at Stamford Bridge

Netflix to Stop Reporting Subscriber Numbers in 2025
Forum | 4 days ago

Netflix to Stop Reporting Subscriber Numbers in 2025

Rebecca Ferguson Discusses Mission: Impossible Exit: ‘It Needs to Be Worth It’
Forum | 5 days ago

Rebecca Ferguson Discusses Mission: Impossible Exit: ‘It Needs to Be Worth It’

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 1 week ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher