Actress, Lizzy Anjorin Slams Trolls Questioning Her Source Of Wealth (Video)

3 weeks ago

Popular Nollywood actress, Lizzy Anjorin refers to trolls as ‘poverty branded bad luck’ for questioning her sudden source of wealth.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/113b4094108bef7962daa16390f0ce0f.jpg

According to the happily married thespian, aside from acting where trolls think her money comes from, she is also a businesswoman.

In addition, Lizzy Anjorin noted that if only trolls did their assignment by tracing back her life, they will figure out the answers they seek so badly about her wealth.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/962e9cebe0b421f498303807cfce55f3.jpg

Taking to Instagram, she wrote;

“Powerful ceo to a multimillion biggest store with local and international items on mainland b4 shoprite enter lati aye eye pencil elejo😂🤣😅

B4 you join them they talk say – that her money just come lojiji 🤣😂😅

Se na film money she dey take acquire those big houses and cars

When I tell you say my journey for business no be today ..

B4 you carry touch light to look for where people get money biko ask people their history in hustling.

Some poverty and branded bad luck are not from witch atimes some are from hate and jealousy with bitter lies you tell against some innocent people that work legitimately

Funny enough I never start travelling during those period wey I don they count 6/7 digits ….

Olorun seun 🙏🙏🙏”

Related Forums
“I Am An Actress, Not An IG Model” – Erica Slam Trolls Who Question Her Dress Sense
Forum

“I Am An Actress, Not An IG Model” – Erica Slam Trolls Who Question Her Dress Sense

2 hours ago
“Girls That Ask Men For Money, Wigs And Bags Are Babies And Materialistic” – Actress Yetunde Bakare
Forum

“Girls That Ask Men For Money, Wigs And Bags Are Babies And Materialistic” – Actress Yetunde Bakare

16 hours ago
“Fraud Is Not Hustle, Don’t Sugarcoat It, You Are A Thief” – Actress Georgina Onuoha
Forum

“Fraud Is Not Hustle, Don’t Sugarcoat It, You Are A Thief” – Actress Georgina Onuoha

22 hours ago
Actress, Uche Ogbodo Welcomes First Child With Baby Daddy, Bobby Maris
Forum

Actress, Uche Ogbodo Welcomes First Child With Baby Daddy, Bobby Maris

1 day ago