Davido Doesn’t Sleep, He’s In The Studio Till 6am – Peruzzi

Forum 3 years ago

Davido Doesn’t Sleep, He’s In The Studio Till 6am – Peruzzi

Nigerian singer Peruzzi has revealed how hardworking his label boss and the head of the 30BG gang Davido, is, saying he never sleeps.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/bd7f39d3d2b4037b9e893464c92dfac2.jpg

Peruzzi said this and more in a recent interview as he will be DJ Cuppy’s guest on Apple Music’s Africa Now Radio on Sunday 11th April at 2pm Lagos/London / 3pm Johannesburg/Paris / 6am LA / 9am NYC on Apple Music 1 and broadcast on Cool FM in Nigeria every Sunday at 6pm.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/f218b193f97d4d2e95dc1c77f36ee472.jpg

In the excerpt of the interview sent across, Peruzzi talked about his latest track with Davido, ‘Somebody Baby’. He also discussed the inspiration behind his latest double album, Rum & Boogie, learning from musical legends, and having OBO as a mentor.

Speaking about Davido, he said, “I lived with David for two years, and I can tell you he doesn’t sleep. Me meeting Davido, thinking ‘okay, this guy has already achieved now, he’s supposed to play and supposed to chill,’ and then he is in the studio till 7:00 AM, 6:00 AM. I’m like no, I just knew that okay guy, the higher you go, the more you have to give, you get me. And that’s what drives me, till today”, he said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies
Forum | 2 days ago

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies

Davido Reveals Only American Artist He Can ‘Disturb’ Himself To Collaborate With
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido Reveals Only American Artist He Can ‘Disturb’ Himself To Collaborate With

Davido Cheers As Fan Proposes To Girlfriend In His Presence
Forum | 3 days ago

Davido Cheers As Fan Proposes To Girlfriend In His Presence

Jumoke Aderounmu Was Not Sick, She Died In Her Sleep – Family
Forum | 3 days ago

Jumoke Aderounmu Was Not Sick, She Died In Her Sleep – Family