'Waka pass' American reality show 'celeb' who called Nigerians 'dirty' gets slammed

Forum 7 years ago

'Waka pass' American reality show 'celeb' who called Nigerians 'dirty' gets slammed

Yesterday an American ex-stripper and wannabe celebrity named Nya Lee came for Nigerians in an Instagram video.

Nya Lee, whose only claim to fame is her 'waka pass' role in reality showLove & Hip-Hop: New Yorktook to Instagram to let her followers know that she’s not a fan of “dirty Nigerian n*****s.”

Her language is full of expletives that left my ears burning, but from what I could grab, she was complaining that Nigerians have been badmouthing her and lying that she is broke and her boyfriend is a Senagalese, meanwhile he is REALLY from New Jersey. Na so the girl provoke.

She ranted:
Let me tell you dumb a** Nigerian n******s something. Don’t have my f****n’ name in y’all mouth and y’all community talking about a b***h is going broke or that my n***a’s from Senegal and he’s from f****n’ New Jersey. He’s just a regular Black n****a. I never want to f**k with y’all f****n’ tricky a** Nigerians...And so on and so on.

Trust Nigerians. They transferred all their anger at the current economic recession to her.

Lol. Never mess with Nigerians, especially in this Buhari era.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies
Forum | 3 days ago

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies

Davido Reveals Only American Artist He Can ‘Disturb’ Himself To Collaborate With
Forum | 3 days ago

Davido Reveals Only American Artist He Can ‘Disturb’ Himself To Collaborate With

Jemima Osunde Reacts After Trolls Slammed Her for Defending Pastor Paul Enenche
Forum | 3 days ago

Jemima Osunde Reacts After Trolls Slammed Her for Defending Pastor Paul Enenche

Hollywood Con Queen: Docuseries About High-Profile Scam Gets Apple TV+ Release Date
Forum | 4 days ago

Hollywood Con Queen: Docuseries About High-Profile Scam Gets Apple TV+ Release Date