“I’m The World Most Celebrated Barman” – Cubana Chief Priest Brags

Forum 3 years ago

“I’m The World Most Celebrated Barman” – Cubana Chief Priest Brags

Celebrity barman and entertainer, Pascal Okechukwu, popularly known as Cubana Chief Priest has bragged about being the most celebrated and influential barman in the world.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/9663d628e7f9d26b07838395569fe9c0.jpg

Cubana Chief Priest who is known for his lavish lifestyle and his appreciably high net worth (1.2 billion Naira), took to his verified Instagram page with over 2 million followers to make this assertion.

He also bragged about the large number of followers he currently has on the photo-sharing app, Instagram, and used that as an index to conclude that he is the most celebrated barman in the world.

Sharing a photo of himself, he wrote:

“2.7 Million IG Followers, World Most Celebrated BarMan”

See the post below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The World Is Deeper Than Our Mortal Eyes Can See - BBNaija’s Ka3na Shares Video Of Her Participating In A Ritual For Blessings From ‘Water Goddess’
Forum | 4 days ago

The World Is Deeper Than Our Mortal Eyes Can See - BBNaija’s Ka3na Shares Video Of Her Participating In A Ritual For Blessings From ‘Water Goddess’

Omeruo urges NFF to appoint new coach for Super Eagles before World Cup qualifiers
Forum | 6 days ago

Omeruo urges NFF to appoint new coach for Super Eagles before World Cup qualifiers

Obi Cubana Celebrates Birthday With Cute Photo
Forum | 6 days ago

Obi Cubana Celebrates Birthday With Cute Photo

Captain America: Brave New World Photos Preview Anthony Mackie, Harrison Ford in Marvel Movie
Forum | 1 week ago

Captain America: Brave New World Photos Preview Anthony Mackie, Harrison Ford in Marvel Movie