"I'm Not Doing Instagram Relationship With My Politician Boyfriend, We Are Serious" - Nkechi Blessing Tells Fans

Forum 3 years ago

"I'm Not Doing Instagram Relationship With My Politician Boyfriend, We Are Serious" - Nkechi Blessing Tells Fans

Nigerian actress, Nkechi Blessing Sunday has replied trolls who dragged her online for deleting pictures of her boyfriend online.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/6f5ab03a0abffd6208fb9ffe9a153294.jpeg

Slamming them, the actress said her relationship this time is a serious one and she doesn't do Instagram relationships.

Saying she does not do Instagram love is actually a lie, as she and her former boyfriend -- the American based actor flaunted each other openly on Instagram. It's the reason people quickly knew all was not well, when they stopped celebrating their love.

Anyway, she says this won't go that way and even shaded a certain celebrity who flaunts her love on IG. 

She Wrote;

“Deleting pictures means break up. We don’t even follow each other..But I sleep and wake up in his Arms”

“I don’t do Instagram relationship, this one no be child’s play… so I don’t need to follow him on Instagram or even like his pictures, I show him love off the gram… It’s my relationship, not our relationship… the earlier you jobless monitoring spirit realizes that, the better… Go to the oda celebrity page and enjoy the couple goals you seek… this one is real-life Goals and not for entertainment #GROWN!!”

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/3b53b740d353ba54d71ffb2f47664e81.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Nigerian Weeps Profusely As Boyfriend Disappears With Her N10 million For Business
Forum | 8 hours ago

Nigerian Weeps Profusely As Boyfriend Disappears With Her N10 million For Business

Nkechi Blessing, Nina Ivy Lambast Troll Who Prayed That One Of Jnr Pope’s Children Should Die
Forum | 8 hours ago

Nkechi Blessing, Nina Ivy Lambast Troll Who Prayed That One Of Jnr Pope’s Children Should Die

Nkechi Blessing, Yhemo Lee React to Justin Deans Allegations Against Wife, Drags Korra Obidi
Forum | 9 hours ago

Nkechi Blessing, Yhemo Lee React to Justin Deans Allegations Against Wife, Drags Korra Obidi

Submit Yourself For Probe - FG Tells Ex-Kogi Gov Yahaya Bello
Forum | 1 day ago

Submit Yourself For Probe - FG Tells Ex-Kogi Gov Yahaya Bello