Career & Net Worth Of Kwesi Boakye

Forum 3 years ago

Career & Net Worth Of Kwesi Boakye

Kwesi Nii-Lante Boakye is an American actor, who plays Manny in the 2009 Tyler Perry film I Can Do Bad All By Myself. He voices Gossamer on The Looney Tunes Show and The Passenger in Bravest Warriors. He was also the original voice of Darwin on The Amazing World of Gumball.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/38a66d21249f24cd2bb4dfdbf37166b6.jpeg

He was born April 6, 1999 in Los Angeles California and is the great-grandson of a respected Ghana West African King. Kwesi is the youngest of three brothers who are also actors named Kwame Boateng and Kofi Siriboe. He hails originally from Ghana.

Educational Background

Kwesi had his elementary and higher education in the United States.

He voices Gossamer on The Looney Tunes Show and The Passenger in Bravest Warriors. He was also the original voice of Darwin on The Amazing World of Gumball.

Career

Kwesi began his acting career some years back and has made significant Impacts in the entertainment industry, playing intriguing roles in movies.

He has several Hollywood movies and television series to his credit, some of which are:

• Days of Our Lives

• Day Break

• Valentine’s Day

• The Amazing World of Gumball

• Bravest Warriors

• Unconditional

• Colony

• Claws

• Constume Quest

• Tazmanian Devils among numerous others.

Kwesi has a good look, creative and highly talented actor gifted in brilliant delivery of roles in movies. He is one of the most sought after young Ghanaian thespians in the Entertainment industry.

Kwesi is also a series regular and voices the role of “Darwin Waterson” on the hugely popular Cartoon Network new animated series “The Amazing World Of Gumball”, a tremendous achievement that has proved to the world that the Africans have talents and are great.

Personal Life

Kwesi Boakye marital status is not known, but believed to be in a relationship which he has not disclosed to the public or social media.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/76e2556a6a6d503c3f9dd46cef2b6ac3.jpeg

Net worth

Kwesi Boakye is indeed one of the richest and most influential Ghanaian actors with an estimated net worth of about $750,000 dollars.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Rebecca Ferguson Discusses Mission: Impossible Exit: ‘It Needs to Be Worth It’
Forum | 12 hours ago

Rebecca Ferguson Discusses Mission: Impossible Exit: ‘It Needs to Be Worth It’

Biography & Career Of Hank Kuehne
Forum | 4 days ago

Biography & Career Of Hank Kuehne

Net Worth Of Jelly Roll
Forum | 4 days ago

Net Worth Of Jelly Roll