Net Worth Of Bhad Bhabie

Forum 3 years ago

Net Worth Of Bhad Bhabie

Danielle Peskowitz Bregoli, known professionally as Bhad Bhabie, is an American rapper, songwriter, and internet personality. She first became known from an episode of Dr. Phil in September 2016, in which she said the phrase, "Catch me outside, how about that?", which became a viral video meme and catchphrase. 

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/aacd01ce1b57c359f320e4c103f973ba.jpg

Early Life

Danielle Peskowitz Bregoli was born in Boynton Beach, Florida on March 23, 2003. Her parents Barbara Ann Bregoli and Ira Peskowitz had been dating for a year when Barbara got pregnant. They broke up when she was an infant. Her mother is of Italian descent and her father is Jewish. She was raised mostly by her mom and as a Catholic. Her father is a deputy with the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office. She is estranged from him.

Career

She became famous after appearing on the television series "Dr. Phil" in 2016. Bregoli became known as the "Cash Me Ousside Girl" after appearing on the segment "I Want To Give Up My Car-Stealing, Knife-Wielding, Twerking 13-Year-Old Daughter Who Tried To Frame Me For a Crime" on the "Dr. Phil" show. She quickly gained a social media following and appeared in the music video "Everything 1K' by Kodak Black. She was nominated in the "Trending" category at the 2017 MTV Movie & TV Awards for her catchphrase.

After her appearance on "Dr. Phil," she spent time in rehab at a ranch in Utah for troubled teens. She was later arrested on charges of grand theft, marijuana possession, and filing a false police report. She pleaded guilty and was given five years probation in July 2017. She hired a new attorney and renegotiated that and was released from probation in March 2018.

Bregoli released her debut single "These Heaux" in 2017 and became the youngest female rapper ever to appear on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. She signed a record deal with Atlantic Records. She also has a reality show, a makeup brand, tours, and a music career. "15," Bregoli's first mixtape, was released in September 2018. The single, "Hi Bich", became her second single to appear on the Hot 100 chart.

Bregoli has made the most of her fame, cashing in on every opportunity that comes her way. As of this writing, she has 17 million followers on Instagram, 568,000 followers on Twitter, and 7.4 million subscribers on YouTube. She gets paid significant sums of money to do paid posts and product placements on Instagram. Some of her earliest paid spots were for Fit Tea and Postmates. And the placement performed very well. Her Fit Tea video was viewed more than 12 million times. Danielle Bregoli can easily make up to $300,000 a month on product ads, and as much as $100,000 for a single post.

On July 11, 2019, it was revealed that Danielle had signed a $1 million songwriting/publishing deal with a company called Pulse Music Group (which also reps Run The Jewels, Rich The Kid, and Ty Dolla $ign). The deal pays Danielle $350,000 upfront and then will pay two additional $350,000 installments after reaching set revenue milestones. It's essentially a $1 million advance on future royalties. She will also earn 70% of future record sales profits. The earnings reportedly "shattered" the previous one-day record for OnlyFans which was set by actress Bella Thorne.

Personal Life

Bregoli has said she dates both men and women. She lived with a former girlfriend for a time.

In 2020, Bregoli threatened Disney Channel Star Skai Jackson in a video posted to Bregoli's social media. Skai sought a restraining order against Bregoli, alleging that the rapper threatened her life. Jackson claims she is afraid to leave her house by herself and hasn't slept well since Danielle made threats against her. She also stated that she thinks Bregoli is "mentally unstable." Jackson showed the judge text messages from Bregoli in which she allegedly told Jackson she wanted to fight her. The judge granted the restraining order and Bregoli must stay at least 100 yards away from Jackson, her home, and her workplace. She is also forbidden to contact Jackson in any manner. The brouhaha is allegedly over a boy–the rapper NBA YoungBoy.

Top Songs

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/8b0866a0a6d3bf48dfd9da403b2b6121.jpg

Net Worth

Danielle Bregoli, AKA Bhad Bhabie, is an American social media star and rapper who has a net worth of $6 million dollars. She became a viral sensation when she appeared on "Dr. Phil" in 2016 and used her now-infamous catchphrase "Cash me ousside how bow dah," which went on to be one of the biggest memes of the year.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Netflix to Stop Reporting Subscriber Numbers in 2025
Forum | 3 days ago

Netflix to Stop Reporting Subscriber Numbers in 2025

Rebecca Ferguson Discusses Mission: Impossible Exit: ‘It Needs to Be Worth It’
Forum | 4 days ago

Rebecca Ferguson Discusses Mission: Impossible Exit: ‘It Needs to Be Worth It’

Net Worth Of Jelly Roll
Forum | 1 week ago

Net Worth Of Jelly Roll