Age & Career Of Caroline Wozniacki

Forum 3 years ago

Age & Career Of Caroline Wozniacki

Caroline Wozniacki is a retired Danish tennis player born on July 11, 1990. She has partnered with top brands such as Adidas, Rolex, Babolat, USANA, The Players’ Tribune and Mundiphrama. She got featured in the 2015 Sports illustrated swimsuit edition magazine.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ff113b1d7ee030720be008347ecea67c.jpg

Early Life & Career

Caroline Wozniacki was born on July 11, 1990 in Odense, Denmark. She is of Polish descent. Her father, Piotr played professional basketball while her mother, Anna played on the Polish women’s national volleyball team. Her elder brother, Patrik Wozniacki is a former professional footballer in Denmark.

Wozniacki made her debut on the ITF Junior Circuit while winning several junior tournaments in 2005. She made her debut on the WTA tour at Cincinnati’s Western & Southern Financial Group Women’s Open on July 19, 2005

She began her professional career in 2008 and won lots of titles. She had won 30 WTA singles, one Grand Slam singles title at the 2018 Australian open where she defeated Simona Halep. She won three Premier Mandatory and three premier 5 titles and so on.

She announced her retirement from pro tennis in December 2019 in other to start a family of her own.

“I’ve always told myself, when the time comes, that there are things away from tennis that I want to do more, then it’s time to be done. In recent months, I’ve realized that there is a lot more in life that I’d like to accomplish off the court,” she wrote at the time.

“Getting married to David was one of those goals and starting a family with him while continuing to travel the world and helping raise awareness about rheumatoid arthritis (project upcoming) are all passions of mine moving forward.”

As an entrepreneur, she owns a restaurant, the Fat Wozniacki Burger in Copenhagen and a football team- The ‘Odense Angels’. She also has own brand of Vodka – Pure Wonder Wozniacki. She earned $28 million through endorsements and other business investment in 2017.

Personal Life

Wozniacki got married in 2019 to David Lee, an NBA player, in a ceremony in front of 120 family and friends at Castiglion del Bosco in Italy.. She and her husband had announced in February 2021 that they were expecting their first child, a baby girl in June.

It was rumored that Caroline had dated the likes of J.J Watt, Feliciano Lopez and Rory Mcllroy.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/f0943f1d47ef669cf43e9d7463d8229d.jpg

Net Worth

Caroline Wozniacki is a retired Danish tennis player with an estimated net worth of $185 million.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Brilliant signing – Redknapp backs Chelsea star to have good career at Stamford Bridge
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: Brilliant signing – Redknapp backs Chelsea star to have good career at Stamford Bridge

Biography & Career Of Hank Kuehne
Forum | 1 week ago

Biography & Career Of Hank Kuehne

Age & Career Of Jack Stratton
Forum | 1 week ago

Age & Career Of Jack Stratton

Career & Net Worth Of Bobby Ernest
Forum | 1 week ago

Career & Net Worth Of Bobby Ernest