See Ciara's baby bump at the AMAs red carpet

Forum 7 years ago

See Ciara's baby bump at the AMAs red carpet

The 2016 American Music Awards held last night and star singer Ciara debuted her baby bump at the event.

This is the first time the singer is seen in public since she announced she and husband Russell Wilson are expecting their first child together.
When asked by E! how she's feeling with her second pregnancy and dealing with morning sickness and all, Ciara said:

"I'm feeling great, I've finally gotten to a place where I feel almost normal," she said to E! "It was a bit of, I don't want to throw up but I don't feel regular, for awhile. That's almost worse, you'd rather just throw up and get it done! But I'm feeling good and I'm happy to be here tonight."

You've gotta push through it and be strong. I think when I'm working I don't feel anything at all. I was just dancing in New York and I didn't even feel like there was a baby in my stomach. But then when I get home and I sit down and have a good meal, I'm like...oh."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Teebillz Sends Appreciation Note to His Baby mamas
Forum | 12 hours ago

Teebillz Sends Appreciation Note to His Baby mamas

BBNaija’s Chomzy Welcomes Baby Boy With Husband
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija’s Chomzy Welcomes Baby Boy With Husband

Amazon: Claims Dwayne Johnson Was 8 Hours Late To Red One Set Are ‘False’
Forum | 4 days ago

Amazon: Claims Dwayne Johnson Was 8 Hours Late To Red One Set Are ‘False’

Apartment 7A: Rosemary’s Baby Prequel With Julia Garner Gets Release Date Window
Forum | 1 week ago

Apartment 7A: Rosemary’s Baby Prequel With Julia Garner Gets Release Date Window