DJ Cuppy Finally Withdraws Lawsuit Against Isreal DMW On Zlatan Ibile’s Saga

4 months ago

Award-winning Disc jockey, Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola, popularly known as Cuppy has finally withdrawn all charges initially filed against Davido’s PA, Israel DMW.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/512b3acb6b69170d9075f90d617d3cb9.jpg

Recall that Israel DMW and DJ Cuppy had previously fallen out with each other, due to some statements Israel DMW made against Cuppy during the Zlatan and Cuppy beef.

In a recent development, the billionaire’s daughter has taken to her official Twitter handle to notify the public of her decision on withdrawing the charges against Isreal DMW.

In her words:

“Update:

Following the public apology of Isreal Afeare, I have decided to no longer proceed with the lawsuit and have instructed my lawyers accordingly.

As social media users, I hope we can all learn from this, and ensure that we have valid facts before we speak on matters. Two hearts”

See the tweet below:

Related Forums
"I Finally Met The True Bahdt Guy” – 2Baba Meets Falz’s Father, Femi Falana (Photo)
Forum

"I Finally Met The True Bahdt Guy” – 2Baba Meets Falz’s Father, Femi Falana (Photo)

4 days ago
Van Vicker Finally Graduates With First Class Honours 24 years After His Mates Got Admission
Forum

Van Vicker Finally Graduates With First Class Honours 24 years After His Mates Got Admission

1 week ago
#BBNaija 2021: I Like Sucking Breast, And I Can Suck It For Long – Saga (Video)
Forum

#BBNaija 2021: I Like Sucking Breast, And I Can Suck It For Long – Saga (Video)

1 week ago
BBNaija: Why I Was A Disappointment To My Dad – Housemate, Saga Reveals
Forum

BBNaija: Why I Was A Disappointment To My Dad – Housemate, Saga Reveals

1 week ago