"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Kannywood Actress In Serious Search For Husband

Forum 7 years ago

Kannywood Actress In Serious Search For Husband

Kannywood actress Maryam Waziri Musa has cried out saying she’s seriously in search of a husband.

During a recent interview with The Sun, the 25-year-old Gombe state indigene talked about her passion for acting, but reveals the the rules of her religion makes it look fake, as Islam kicks against romancing and touching a man.

In her own words;

"It is not just within the entertainment industry, the Islamic religion and Hausa tradition condemn it. As actresses, we are not allowed to sit close to a man who is not our husband, and since you are not married in real life, you don’t have to depict it in movies. Our religion forbids it.

However, it makes the movies look fake because you cannot touch a man who is your husband in a movie, even when he is sick. Professionally, I feel bad. However, I don’t have any regret not touching a man or playing romantic roles because my Islamic faith is my priority."

When Maryam was questioned about the man in her life, she cried;

"No!, no man for now, but I am seriously searching for the man after my heart".

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Regina Daniels reacts as Ned Nwoko’s brother opens up on what actress did to their family
Forum | 1 day ago

Regina Daniels reacts as Ned Nwoko’s brother opens up on what actress did to their family

Junior Pope: E-Money launches search for two women who made allegations against him
Forum | 2 days ago

Junior Pope: E-Money launches search for two women who made allegations against him

Dune: Prophecy Cast Adds Indian Actress Tabu, Role Detailed
Forum | 6 days ago

Dune: Prophecy Cast Adds Indian Actress Tabu, Role Detailed

Wofai Fada drops romantic video with husband amid in-laws’ marriage disapproval
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Wofai Fada drops romantic video with husband amid in-laws’ marriage disapproval