I Love Davido, Wizkid''- Simi Reacts To Claims That She Shaded Davido

3 months ago

Nigerian singer, Simisola Ogunleye Kosoko, alias Simi, has reacted to the claims that she threw a subtle shade at Davido while congratulating Wizkid and Burna Boy.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/9db37b25ca1dcbb5efacd05d4bc2c51e.jpg

In celebrating the Nigerian artists who won, the ‘Duduke’ crooner excitedly wrote:

”Starboy and Burna E Definitely Choke!!!”

This did not sit well with a Twitter user who tweeted:

”Simi ending that tweet with e choke doesn’t really make sense sha. E be like shade.”

In her defence, the mother of one pointed out that she loves both Davido and Wizkid.

Loool ffs I LOVE David and I LOVE Wiz. I was celebrating the winners and used the slang just as a SLANG. A friend said to remove it cos fans thought it was shade and so I did. It didn’t even occur to me at allll. WHAT WOULD BE THE POINT OF ME SHADING EITHER OF THEM?? To what end?”

See the exchange below:

Related Forums
DO YOU AGREE? There’s Nothing Like Unconditional Love – People Love You For A Reason (See This)
Forum

DO YOU AGREE? There’s Nothing Like Unconditional Love – People Love You For A Reason (See This)

13 hours ago
LET’S TALK!! Male Gospel Singers Who Sing Love Songs To God Are Gay?? (See This)
Forum

LET’S TALK!! Male Gospel Singers Who Sing Love Songs To God Are Gay?? (See This)

13 hours ago
“I Love You Scatter” – Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her Son On His Birthday
Forum

“I Love You Scatter” – Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her Son On His Birthday

18 hours ago
"Why Would You Go Back To Your Vomit?”- Daddy Freeze Reacts To Blessing Okoro’s Post On IG
Forum

"Why Would You Go Back To Your Vomit?”- Daddy Freeze Reacts To Blessing Okoro’s Post On IG

19 hours ago