Nick Cannon; Actor expecting baby with ex-girlfriend, Brittany Bell

Forum 7 years ago

Nick Cannon; Actor expecting baby with ex-girlfriend, Brittany Bell

Baby on the way! After weeks of speculation, Nick Cannon has confirmed that he is expecting a baby with his ex-girlfriend,Brittany Bell.

The actor confirmed the news during an interview with the Breakfast Clubon Thursday, November 17.

Us Weekly, in an exclusive report, revealed that the former beauty queen was pregnant, with speculations that Canon could be the father.

The TV host revealed his excitement at becoming a father again. When asked if he was the father of the unborn child, he said, “Who said it wasn’t mine? I’ve got a baby on the way … absolutely … God said be fruitful and multiply."He adds jokingly,“I’m doing the Lord’s work … everybody get a baby! I’m passing them out.”This will be Cannon's third child as he isalready father to 5-year-old twins, Monroe and Moroccan from his ex-wife,Mariah Carey.

The 28-year-old, a Guamanian-American actress and former Miss Arizona USA, is reportedly six months into her pregnancy.

The 'America’s Got Talent' host, 36, and Bell dated off and on since his split from Carey in December 2014.

Meanwhile, Carey and Cannon just finalised their divorce last month.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
The Ploughmen: Ed Harris to Direct Neo-Noir Movie With Bill Murray, Nick Nolte
Forum | 15 hours ago

The Ploughmen: Ed Harris to Direct Neo-Noir Movie With Bill Murray, Nick Nolte

Steve Buscemi Attacked: 66-Year-Old Actor Punched in Face
Forum | 1 day ago

Steve Buscemi Attacked: 66-Year-Old Actor Punched in Face

Hunters reportedly rescue baby buried alive in Benue
Forum | 1 day ago

Hunters reportedly rescue baby buried alive in Benue