Why I fought With Simi– Adekunle Gold Reveals

Forum 7 years ago

Why I fought With Simi– Adekunle Gold Reveals

Not that kind of fight hehe. Adekunle Goldand his boo, Simi are very much strong and in sync.

According to Adekunle Gold in a recent interview, ‘She (Simi) mixed and mastered all the songs except ‘Sade’ which was mixed and mastered by V-Tek.

Simi is amazing, she did a lot of work. We had times that we fought about some songs on the album like ‘Nurse Alabere’. I recorded the song like three times; recorded ‘Fight For You’ about three times. I’m happy that we went through all of that because it turned out to be great.’

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
That ’90s Show: Mila Kunis Reveals if She and Ashton Kutcher Are Returning for Season 2
Forum | 2 days ago

That ’90s Show: Mila Kunis Reveals if She and Ashton Kutcher Are Returning for Season 2

Deadpool & Wolverine Trailer Reveals Emma Corrin’s Villain Cassandra Nova
Forum | 2 days ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Trailer Reveals Emma Corrin’s Villain Cassandra Nova

Nollywood Actress, Amaka Chukwujewu Opens Up About Her Life, Reveals What Turns Her On
Forum | 3 days ago

Nollywood Actress, Amaka Chukwujewu Opens Up About Her Life, Reveals What Turns Her On

Davido Reveals Fate Of Peruzzi, Other DMW Artists As He Launches New Record Label
Forum | 3 days ago

Davido Reveals Fate Of Peruzzi, Other DMW Artists As He Launches New Record Label