Net Worth Of Vanessa Bell Calloway

Forum 3 years ago

Net Worth Of Vanessa Bell Calloway

Vanessa Bell Calloway is an American actress and dancer. Beginning her career as a dancer, Bell Calloway became known for her film roles as Princess Imani Izzi in the 1988 comedy Coming to America, as well as for her roles in What's Love Got to Do with It, The Inkwell, Crimson Tide, and Daylight.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/7a84083fc4eacb6b569e574fa2029c59.jpeg

Early Life & Career

Vanessa Bell Calloway was born in Cleveland, Ohio in March 1957. She graduated from Ohio University and studied dance. She started her career as a dancer in the original Broadway production of Dreamgirls. Calloway has over 100 acting credits to her name. In 1985 she appeared in the soap operas Days of Our Lives and All My Children. From 1992 to 1993 she stared as Colette Hawkins on the television series Rhythm & Blues. Calloway starred as Gail Strummer on the TV series Hawthorne from 2010 to 2011. Since 2011 she has played the recurring role of Carol Fisher on the series Shameless. Calloway has also starred in the movies Coming to America, What's Love Got to Do with It, Biker Boyz, Love Don't Cost a Thing, Cheaper by the Dozen, and Lakeview Terrace. She has also appeared in episodes of the TV series Simon & Simon, Touched by an Angel, Moesha, Malcolm & Eddie, CSI: Miami, The Closer, CSI, Cold Case, Dexter, Rizzoli & Isles, Castle, NCIS, and Reckless. She has been nominated for eight Image Awards.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/a82c7332112aeeecd5a5fd7e6a7653d0.jpg

Net Worth

Vanessa Bell Calloway is an American actress who has a net worth of $600 thousand.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Net Worth Of Jelly Roll
Forum | 3 days ago

Net Worth Of Jelly Roll

Net Worth Of Kaylah Zander
Forum | 3 days ago

Net Worth Of Kaylah Zander

Career & Net Worth Of Bobby Ernest
Forum | 3 days ago

Career & Net Worth Of Bobby Ernest