“My Sister Is One Of The Most Talented Singers I Know” – DJ Cuppy Brags

1 month ago

Billionaire’s daughter and award-winning Disc Jockey, Cuppy brags about her elder sister’s musical prowess, while showering words of appreciation on her.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/3656ecfbd409370140f18e1b704043a5.jpg

The Gelato crooner took to her Instagram page to post a photo of her and her sister, Tolani. DJ Cuppy also rained heart-melting words on her, as she said Tolani has been an integral part of her success in music over the years.

In her words:

“I’m taking this moment to appreciate @Tolani 💕 My older sister is one of the most talented singer-songwriters I know but most importantly, my rock. Behind Cuppy is Florence/Ife and my sister is STILL my keeper. Love you deep. #FamilyFirst”

See the post below

Related Forums
Many Celebrities Fake Their Flamboyant Lifestyle – DJ Cuppy Reveals
Forum

Many Celebrities Fake Their Flamboyant Lifestyle – DJ Cuppy Reveals

1 day ago
“You Have All The Money In The World, Yet You Don’t Know How To Dress” – Troll lambast DJ Cuppy
Forum

“You Have All The Money In The World, Yet You Don’t Know How To Dress” – Troll lambast DJ Cuppy

3 days ago
“Ladies Stop Dating Men You Know Can’t Take Care Of You” – Actress, Lydia Forson
Forum

“Ladies Stop Dating Men You Know Can’t Take Care Of You” – Actress, Lydia Forson

1 week ago
“Who De Shout?” – Toyin Abraham Brags As ‘Prophetess’ Makes Over N43M In Opening Weekend
Forum

“Who De Shout?” – Toyin Abraham Brags As ‘Prophetess’ Makes Over N43M In Opening Weekend

1 week ago