Clarence Peters Comes For Organizers Of Headies Awards

Forum 7 years ago

Clarence Peters Comes For Organizers Of Headies Awards

Popular music video director, Clarence Peters, is the latest celebrity to come for the organizers of the Headies award following the nominees list they published a few days back.

Taking to his Instagram account, Clarence, slammed the organizers listing few names of music video directors, who should have also made the list.

He wrote:

In a year that these men gave us some of the most amazing visual interpretations mainly Darey’s “Pray for me” by @mexemania & Kiss Daniel’s “Jombo” by @ajefilmswork works, respectfully, it breaks my heart that The Headies don’t deem it fit to recognize their outstanding work.
To my brothers: from Dir Q, to @adasacookey to Frizzle&Bizzle, from Gambit to LA, from Matt Max to Avalon to TOSIN IGHO, SESAN to MOE to MEJI etc …. We know what we put in.
Awards don’t define us, WE DEFINE POPULAR CULTURE not just in Nigeria, but across the continent, so I salute you all.

Clarence, snagged a position in the category of ‘Best Music Video’ alongside, Banky W, UnLimited L.A, Sesan and Meji Alabi.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims
Forum | 2 weeks ago

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims

Awards Shouldn’t Be Only Motivation For Creatives – Actor Jidekene
Forum | 1 month ago

Awards Shouldn’t Be Only Motivation For Creatives – Actor Jidekene

Olamide is Successful Internationally And Still Supports African Music Awards – Bella Shmurda
Forum | 1 month ago

Olamide is Successful Internationally And Still Supports African Music Awards – Bella Shmurda

Hardship: Tinubu Begs Governors to Pay Wage Awards to Workers
Forum | 1 month ago

Hardship: Tinubu Begs Governors to Pay Wage Awards to Workers