Biography & Career Of Morgan Wallen

Forum 3 years ago

Biography & Career Of Morgan Wallen

Morgan Cole Wallen is an American country music singer and songwriter. Born in Tennessee, he competed in the sixth season of The Voice, originally as a member of Usher's team, but later as a member of Adam Levine's team.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/af826bc16f662ab7d840bec7b6556d82.jpg

Early Life

Morgan Cole Wallen was born on May 13th of 1993 in Sneedville, Tennessee. Raised in a Baptist family, Morgan's father was a pastor. Wallen started his journey into music very early, and his parents arranged piano and violin lessons while he was still very young. Initially, Morgan displayed considerable potential as an athlete. His performances for his high school basketball team were so impressive that he was even offered a scholarship. However, a career-ending injury saw him switch gears and focus on music instead.

Career

Morgan Wallen's career began when he competed on "The Voice." Although he was eliminated during the playoffs, Morgan would soon return to the world stage. During his time on the show, Wallen made a few valuable connections and was able to sign a record deal. He then released an EP called "Stand Alone" before signing a new record deal with Big Loud Records.

In 2016, he began work on a debut studio album. Singles like "The Way I Talk," "You Make It Easy," and "Up Down" were released over the next two years, and in 2018 Morgan finally released the album "If I Know Me." One of the most successful tracks from this album was "Whiskey Glasses," which topped the country charts.

His next album was released in 2020, and it was entitled "Dangerous: The Double Album." This entry was even more successful than his first, and it featured tracks like "More than My Hometown" and "7 Summers." Even though his racial slur controversy put a dent in his momentum, Wallen continued to be incredibly popular. In fact, data shows that both physical and digital album sales increased by up to 100% after the controversy emerged.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/66647f443fcc9e63f680da5cde62b896.jpeg

Net Worth

Morgan Wallen is an American country music singer and songwriter with a net worth of $4 million.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Brilliant signing – Redknapp backs Chelsea star to have good career at Stamford Bridge
Forum | 5 days ago

EPL: Brilliant signing – Redknapp backs Chelsea star to have good career at Stamford Bridge

Biography & Career Of Hank Kuehne
Forum | 1 week ago

Biography & Career Of Hank Kuehne

Age & Career Of Jack Stratton
Forum | 1 week ago

Age & Career Of Jack Stratton

Career & Net Worth Of Bobby Ernest
Forum | 1 week ago

Career & Net Worth Of Bobby Ernest