“If He Can’t Give You 300k To Start Business, He’s An Unserious Husband Material” – Uche Maduagwu

Forum 3 years ago

“If He Can’t Give You 300k To Start Business, He’s An Unserious Husband Material” – Uche Maduagwu

Popular Nollywood star, Uche Maduagwu has given a stance on the trait(s) he feels a man should possess before he can be regarded as genuine husband material.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/51108d7d484db08220beb42766208f49.jpg

Speaking in a video he recently shared on his Instagram page, Uche Maduagwu told ladies to look beyond love and accept the fact that any man who can’t give a woman three hundred thousand Naira (300k) to start a business is quite an unserious husband material.

To Uche Maduagwu, this is a very important issue any lady must put into consideration before choosing a man as her husband.

Watch the video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
May D and Uche Maduagwu Engage in Physical Altercation
Forum | 2 days ago

May D and Uche Maduagwu Engage in Physical Altercation

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 3 days ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

Jnr Pope: What Exactly Is Her Crime? She Was Only A Victim Of Circumstance - Uche Ogbodo Defends Movie Producer, Adanma Luke
Forum | 3 days ago

Jnr Pope: What Exactly Is Her Crime? She Was Only A Victim Of Circumstance - Uche Ogbodo Defends Movie Producer, Adanma Luke

Europa League: AC Milan legend wants Chukwueze to start crunch clash with Roma
Forum | 3 days ago

Europa League: AC Milan legend wants Chukwueze to start crunch clash with Roma