If You Marry A Girl Who Rejected Your Engagement Ring, It Will Not Work - Ubi Franklin

Forum 3 years ago

If You Marry A Girl Who Rejected Your Engagement Ring, It Will Not Work - Ubi Franklin

Ubi Franklin, the popular Nigerian music executive, has a message for all men.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/5098299e661421c7dc94c3790259e0c6.jpeg

The music executive asked men to move on once any girl they are dating rejects their engagement ring.

While reacting to a viral video of a lady rejecting an engagement ring from her boyfriend, Ubi opined that if a man goes ahead to marry a lady who rejects his engagement ring, the union will not work. He went on to state that he has been in such a situation.

He wrote: ''Omo eh, if you engage a girl and she rejects the ring, move on o, I mean Move on o, I have been there o.

"If you do not move on, and she agrees to marry you later in life, it will not work.''

Watch the viral video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
NSCDC Arrests 19-year-old Man For R*ping Nine-year-old Girl In Kwara
Forum | 3 days ago

Banner Calling Out "Home Wrecker" With Her Face And Work Place On Display Is Spotted On The Roadside
Forum | 3 days ago

Banner Calling Out "Home Wrecker" With Her Face And Work Place On Display Is Spotted On The Roadside

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists
Forum | 4 days ago

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists' Captivity

Forum | 4 days ago