If You Marry A Girl Who Rejected Your Engagement Ring, It Will Not Work - Ubi Franklin

1 month ago

Ubi Franklin, the popular Nigerian music executive, has a message for all men.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/5098299e661421c7dc94c3790259e0c6.jpeg

The music executive asked men to move on once any girl they are dating rejects their engagement ring.

While reacting to a viral video of a lady rejecting an engagement ring from her boyfriend, Ubi opined that if a man goes ahead to marry a lady who rejects his engagement ring, the union will not work. He went on to state that he has been in such a situation.

He wrote: ''Omo eh, if you engage a girl and she rejects the ring, move on o, I mean Move on o, I have been there o.

"If you do not move on, and she agrees to marry you later in life, it will not work.''

Watch the viral video below:

Related Forums
I Want To Marry And Get It Right – Actress, Rita Dominic
Forum

I Want To Marry And Get It Right – Actress, Rita Dominic

4 days ago
“I Can Still Marry You Despite Your Old Man’s Look” – Jemima Osunde Shoots Shot At Ric Hassani
Forum

“I Can Still Marry You Despite Your Old Man’s Look” – Jemima Osunde Shoots Shot At Ric Hassani

1 week ago
President Muhammadu Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Reportedly Set To Marry Kano Princess, Zahra Bayero
Forum

President Muhammadu Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Reportedly Set To Marry Kano Princess, Zahra Bayero

2 weeks ago
My Dad Used To Work At A Fast-Food Restaurant Before He Became Rich – Davido
Forum

My Dad Used To Work At A Fast-Food Restaurant Before He Became Rich – Davido

1 month ago