HIT or TRASH: Laycon - "Wagwan" MP3

Forum 3 years ago

HIT or TRASH: Laycon - "Wagwan" MP3

Big Brother Naija reality TV star, Olamilekan Moshood Agbeleshe who is mostly known as Laycon released two new singles "Wagwan" and "Fall For Me" featuring YKB today.

The Nigerian hip-hop star, Laycon is known for his die-hard fans who keep praising him on Nigerian Twitter. Laycon who runs his own reality TV show on ShowMax teamed up with talented music producer, Finito to dish out a new joint tagged Wagwan.

Unlike his BBNaija colleague, Efe, Laycon is really getting some real love for his craft even though there are a few who doesn't admire him most especially for his fashion sense.

Laycon is on his way to his debut album as we are meant to believe having dropped his debut extended play tagged 'Who is Laycon EP' in 2020. The lead single Fierce off the project has already racked up over a million views on popular video streaming app, YouTube.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/bc77f388c6c6c13b317232862f32b5a8.png

Reacting the recently released singles, popular music journalist, Joey Akan referred to the Wagwan song as a heavy, raucous production is designed for streets and clubs.

He said,

Laycon's double release strategy is a great ploy to test the market. He's showing two sides of his art. 'Wagwan's heavy, raucous production is designed for streets and clubs. 'Fall for you' has a core focus on melody. The type of record to dominate playlists. One must enter.

Now take a listen to the song below and let us know what you think.

Is Laycon forcing it? Or is Wagwan something you can actually vibe to?

Let's have your reactions below

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The Witcher Season 5 to End Hit Netflix Series
Forum | 6 days ago

The Witcher Season 5 to End Hit Netflix Series

Hit Man Trailer Shows Glen Powell Playing a Master of Disguise
Forum | 6 days ago

Hit Man Trailer Shows Glen Powell Playing a Master of Disguise

Hit Man Poster Previews the Glen Powell-led Comedy Action Movie
Forum | 1 week ago